Please help. Again. Season bet odds changes.

Angellike

Hello guys, 

sorry that my return to the community/forum is seemlingly only to rant and question what the hell is going on, but here it goes;

Placed a bet that Botev Plovdiv in the Bulgarian First League would qualify for the knockout stages of their fooball leage at 9.0. (Team to qualify for  knockout stages; Botev Plovdiv.)

On the 19/3 the first part of the league is finished, Botev end up in 4th place = weeee. But no. Firstly it takes the odds supplier until 21/3 at 17:38:08 CET to supply the official results. AND THEN THEY HAVE CHANGED THE ODDS TO 1.50. For no apparent reason according to support rep. 1. Now support rep 2. says:
"There were 6 possible outcomes so the odds get cut 9/6 is 1.5." FFS guys. My 65 currency bet is no longer a 590c winner, but a 98c winner.

Then I try to explain using a variety of examples such as "If Cherno More at 3.50 would've qualifed I would've gotten 3.5/6 = 0.58 times my money?" and "So if you offer Germany top 3 in the World Cup at 5.0, they finish second, you say 'but there were 3 possible outcomes, so 5/3 is what you get'". To no avail obviously.

Am I a freaking idiot? If not, please help. @testuser1 @JeppeL @RayL

(The bet slip ID: 1173945935)

Sorry again guys, extremely frustrated.

No longer an employee, but to me it seems like the agent was a bit confused when replying.

Well, when did you make the bet? If the odds was 9.0 but should've been 1.5, I think it's fair enough that you get the right odds - when the difference is this big, I assume you were aware that this was a potential mistake by the traders (assume you don't bet on the Bulgarian league without having a very good reason to do so :D )

The agent was just regurgitating what Kambi said...

I placed the bet on the 26th of July 21:18:12. 

As I said, what they've done is offer the bet at 9.0 in July. The bet was a winner, then they say "there are 6 potential winning outcomes, so the odds are divided by 6". It's not a case of "the odds should've been", just plain robbery imo.

As an example, I can at this moment place a bet that Everton finish top 6 in the Premier League at 201.0. Lets say they do, then following the same logic since there are 6 possible positions to place in the top 6, my winning odds would be 201/6 = 33.50.

Don't really get that explanation either, but I think it's obvious that the odds shouldn't have been 9, when they finished 7th in the previous season and the market value of the team pretty much was the same in both seasons. Have to admit I know absolutely nothing about the league though.

Archived