Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

Cash tickets

SvirAVI

I got a question about cash tickets. Lets say you have a NL10 ticket with 10£. If you play the amount up to for example 50£ before completing the required amount of flops, do you get the full amount of 50£? Or just the original 10£.

Thanks for any response.

If you make 50€ on that ticket, after you finish the flop requirements you will get the entire balance that is on the ticket as cash in your account (in your example 50€), at the moment when you leave the tables where you're using the ticket balance on. 

Thank you! I did not quite understand the last part of your comment where you said "at the moment when you leave the tables where you're using the ticket balance on."
But you still answered my question, so cheers mate. :)

@SvirAVIwrote:

I got a question about cash tickets. Lets say you have a NL10 ticket with 10£. If you play the amount up to for example 50£ before completing the required amount of flops, do you get the full amount of 50£? Or just the original 10£.

Thanks for any response.

@SvirAVI whatever balance is on the ticket after completing the required flops is what you get. Or as in the case of a NL10 ticket if you don' have at least 5 euros on it ( the minimum to sit at NL10 tables) you get this amount even if you don't play enough flops eg €4.95. 

What I meant is that after you finish the flop requirements, the entire ticket balance will go in your account the moment you leave the table. I believe as long as you are at the table is stays in the ticket balance so you can continue to reload on the table from it.

Archived