Weekly Rewards - 11th of July

JeppeL

Hi everyone,

We're happy to announce our second weekly rewards, this week we've decided to give a little back to all members with the quick fix badge :)

We appreciate all members who take time to help others, it really adds to the experience of hanging out. Everyone with at least 1 accepted solution since the start of the commmunity and now will receive 20 free spins for Pearls of India no later than Wednesday at 15:00 CET. Once the free spins are added, we'll let you know in this topic.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Kudos to all the helpful people out there. :smileyhappy: It's very nice of Unibet to give away freespins like this, but I'm not sure if I should be on the list. I definitely try to help whenever I can and I remember getting that badge at some point in the beginning, but on my profile it still says Solutions: 0. So maybe there's been a mistake somewhere?

I helped an old lady across the street the other day who was walking to the local Bingo hall.  I told her Unibet likely offers a better VIP program than the bingo hall to which she replied do they offer a blueberry pie.  I conceded they didn't.  She followed with if I feel like playing UNO I'll consider signing up.  sigh.

and , Accepted solution is a feature in our Help & Supprt section, where we can mark a reply to a question or an issue as an accepted solution. If you wrote an answer the help section, that you think should've been marked as an accepted solution, please send me a PM and I'll have a look at it :smileyhappy:

Former community moderator

Thanks for your understanding :smileyhappy: It's a pleasure to see such a helpful attitude throughout the whole community!

I hope you enjoyed your birthday. The free spins are added to you and all other members with a quick fix badge - just go to My Account > Bonus Offers, opt in the bonus and start playing Pearls of India :smileyhappy: Good luck everyone!

I don't see any accepted solutions on your accounts. Can you please tell me in which thread you wrote a post that has been marked as an accepted solution? You've accepted one of my own posts as a solution in the past, but I don't see one of your posts being marked as a solution.

Archived