Being timed out/Sitting out/the play button is not visible until next hand starts

WarawaDK

I dont know if this is an issue raised with anyone else but i have noticed when you get timed out and then your sitting out the little green play button doesnt become visible until the next hand starts.And if you are the player in front of the big blind and this happens then your hand gets auto folded without you getting a chance to sit back in.This can make a huge difference in play,without the player in front of the big blind being able to act.Just thought i would throw that out there.Thanks

@WarawaDKwrote:

I dont know if this is an issue raised with anyone else but i have noticed when you get timed out and then your sitting out the little green play button doesnt become visible until the next hand starts.And if you are the player in front of the big blind and this happens then your hand gets auto folded without you getting a chance to sit back in.This can make a huge difference in play,without the player in front of the big blind being able to act.Just thought i would throw that out there

good point,  my KK auto folded this way 

Archived