Weird display of score

nekoneko

@nekoneko, It seems to be a bug with the Live Score widget and even though it's rare but it happens unfortunately.

Did you place a bet based on that information? Would you like me to look a bit more in detail into this?

Let me know if I can assist you with this more in detail.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@RayLwrote:

It seems to be a bug with the Live Score widget and even though it's rare but it happens unfortunately.

Btw is it possible to get refund if a similar situation occurs and I place a bet trusting upon our live service system? As I can remeber in this case the customer bears all the responsibility and can't get any refund.

@psrquack , this is a tough one to be completely honest with you since these cases are handled individually. I personally think that it is in everybody's best interest to be 100% aware of the statistics of a game by actually watching it, after all, Live Betting is designed exactly for the fun and intuition of a person watching the game.

Goodwill gestures are given for multiple reasons, this being one of them in some cases and here in the Community we do try to be as flexible and put ourselves in the skin of the players as much as possible. Long story short :) If there is an issue, we will definitely like to know about it and try and fix it, but I can't generalize in this case unfortunately.

Let me know on your thoughts on this.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

No no @RayL no need :)

I did place a bet but i did search the real score and i knew it was 2-1 as the above. Fulham actualy messed up and ended 2-2 lol. But np.

This was just a curiosity of knowing why it shows like that in the activity box. Cause i saw it some other times before, and it might mislead some people.

Oh @RayL There will be one thing that would make me happy and maybe some other people too.

I know it's a long shot, but can hopefully one day Unibet reconsider it's position on the tennis injury rule ?

Thing is that atm on Unibet if a player is gets injured and retires after one set has passed then the other player is put as winner and your money poofs.

In some other places the bet gets void.

In my case, last summer a while after i joined Unibet i bet on Djokovic in Wimbledon. He was against some weaker player so didn't think will be any problem.

He had some shoulder problems, and lost first set at limit.

At that point the odds became really big for him to win. I was thinking " wtf these guys really think that he will lose 2 more sets ? " And i plaed another bet on Djokovic having full faith in him.

1 min later everything poofs, money poofs . I being used with bet being voided on injury went to live chat.. where the girl told me the wierd rule on Unibet.

Could only feel like being robbed at that time. Spent all the little money i had left and left.

Decided to come back and deposit a little like 1,5 months later when i calmed down and mostly for poker.

It's not the first experience you guys want to make to a new guy :D

And it could have easily be repeated at Aussie Open when Nadal retired. Lucky i didn't put any bet that time phew :D

I know you can never make everyone happy, cause if bet would be voided some people will want their winnings, but i feel that the negative impact is much bigger the way it is set now.  Losing all your money is much worse compared to bet being void and losing a possible profit.

And a super top player will rarely retire before a first set has passed.

Archived