Unibet taking time to verify documents

ozzy123

Hi there,

I have been with Unibet for a long time and have always deposited and withdrawn with no problems for years.

Today when I withdrew I was told to verify my accont again, I dont knolw why. Nevertheless, I provided them with my Proof of ID which was accepted within minutes, and now its been an hour or so since I uploaded my proof of address but have yet to receive the confirmation.

Please advise.

@ozzy123. I had a look at your account and the request is for a document captured with a camera or a mobile device, received by post or received directly from the bank.
This security check is due to an IP mismatch on your account, meaning that the account was accessed from a different country than the one registered.
There are some cases in which players move to a different country which is not necessarily an issue, then we advise to open a new account in the brackets of that specific market.
Could you send a Bank statement/Water/Gas/Electricity/Internet bill issued to your address and we will be sure to solve this inconvenient.
Let me know if you have any more questions regarding this verification.

Former Community Moderator

@RayL

Hi Ray,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I am aware I am in a different country, I came to the UK to watch the Cheltenham Festival! And I've been using my Unibet account for the Cheltenham festival.

Anyhow, I uploaded a statement which is from my bank directly. I will also take a picture of the latest statement and upload that as well.

Thanks for understanding @ozzy123, I hope you are enjoying the Cheltenham Festival :)

Let me know by tagging me in this thread bellow when the document was sent and I'll be sure to forward it to the Player Safety department for approval.

@ozzy123 wrote:

@RayL

Hi Ray,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I am aware I am in a different country, I came to the UK to watch the Cheltenham Festival! And I've been using my Unibet account for the Cheltenham festival.

Pretty cool @ozzy123, I hope you're enjoying the experience! Ray is going to see what he can about getting any needed document approved in a timely manner, so you can get back to watching races :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@ozzy123, We have indeed received your proof of address and I am pleased to say that the verification has successfully ended.

Your withdrawal is paid and everything is back to normal :)

Thank you for the quickness you responded to the request, it certainly made it easier to have the document approved.

We wish you good luck there at the festival and may good fortune follow! :D

/Ray

Archived