Is there any place where I can submit a complain against a behavior of LC agent?

psrquack

@psrquack wrote:

As title says.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience! Feel free to share the experience here or drop us an email, contact@unibetcommunity.com, and we'll forward it to the team leader. You should also receive a survey by email approx. 24 hours after your contact.

I've received a warning that I should verify my account after logging in in the last month several time. When I clicked on the banner it was told me that everything is all right, my account is verified. But the warning message appeared again and again (with the everything is all right ofc) and I've decided to turn to the LC to figured it out what to do. Is it a fake or real warning?  The agent told me (after contacting with the department) that the warning is real, I should proff my identiy. That was last Monday.

I uploaded a scan of my ID with one of the accepted format and waited for any answer. I read that may count 1-3 days. But I still received any mail or something from the dept nor support. So I've decided to contact with the LC again on thursday. The agent told me that the scan of my ID is not acceptable I need to upload it again after making a photo. I told that I don't have any smartphone at the moment so I can't upload a photo of my ID but I have a scanner, so that was the reason why I used the scanner. She told me that he can forward that information to the department. I still waited some days but there was still no response from the department nor the email support. If I clicked on the verifying process they told me that my document is still under investigation and no more else

So I've decided to contact to the live support today again. Agent told me that there is only one note next to my documents that the format is not acceptable. So I don't know what the LC agent on thursday did when she promised me that the will forward my request that I can't upload a photo made by mobile phone because I don't have any smartphone at the moment. So I pleased the LC agent to sent a request to the department that I need a mail or something of them to tell me what to do. She refused my request. When I told her that is totally nonsense that I don't get any information and any help to solve my problem or what to do she disconnected me from chat. So I'm really disappointed. So I will ask a buddy of me to let me use his camera to make that photo but I'm really sad that those ladies don't helped me and kicked me out of chat.

I think you should not worry about it, I had Verification request also (marked with a yellow dot if I remember correct), seems like the same thing reading your description, I uploaded my documents and never received a confirmation or a message that they received it except on verfication tab itself, it was some time ago and it still says same on verfication tab, that I'm ready with green V-symbol and that my documents are in process for confirmation

Like Stubbe, I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with customer service .

You shouldn't have been told, that your information as to why you sent in a scan instead of photograph, would be forwarded to the Player Safety department. To prevent possible fraud we simply don't accept scanned documents, but instead only photographs where all four corners of the document are visible.

I'm happy to hear that you have a mate who can help you with a smartphone. Once you've uploaded the documents you can let us know here or via PM, then we'll have your documents expedited fast as possible, as it's already been delayed due to the confusion you've described. 

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

Like Stubbe, I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with customer service @psrquack.

You shouldn't have been told, that your information as to why you sent in a scan instead of photograph, would be forwarded to the Player Safety department. To prevent possible fraud we simply don't accept scanned documents, but instead only photographs where all four corners of the document are visible.

Thats cool, but  if you don't accept scanned copies why told me your agent on thursday that the reason will be forwarded to PSD? If there is no chance to accept it than please tell me  and don't waste my time. It would be great  And kicking me of the chat when I really need assist/help is really not an user friendly attitude.

@JeppeL wrote:

I'm happy to hear that you have a mate who can help you with a smartphone. Once you've uploaded the documents you can let us know here or via PM, then we'll have your documents expedited fast as possible, as it's already been delayed due to the confusion you've described. 

I can do it tomorrow evening.

Thank you for the help guys. Hope we can solve this problem asap.

@gillvs77 wrote:

@psrquack  I think you should not worry about it, I had Verification request also (marked with a yellow dot if I remember correct), seems like the same thing reading your description, I uploaded my documents and never received a confirmation or a message that they received it except on verfication tab itself, it was some time ago and it still says same on verfication tab, that I'm ready with green V-symbol and that my documents are in process for confirmation

Thank you for the story. I hope the best.

Archived