Qualifer to €25

pirahn

@pirahn @Leo-Unibet

Closing early is all to do with if a player goes out early.

If a game starts with 4players and 2 prizes and 1 player goes out 4th, registration will close as soon as there are 3 prizes.

This bug must stop a hell of a lot of extra tickets being awarded for the next level. Way worse than say someone grinding the same level in sats.

ps.

Only been reporting this bug for a couple of years, It did go away but must have got bored being on a beach in Jamaica and decided to return to annoy me.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Leo-Unibet thats usually the case.

My example.

4 players for 2 prizes based on UO2 to UO10. (Makes 8e minus rake 7.20e)

1 player goes out setting the limit of prizes to 3.

8 more can join and this will cause the game to close reg, as this is the point it adds 3rd prize.(makes 24e minus rake 21,60e, creating the 2x10 and a 1.60prize)

@nekoneko wrote:

In UO 2 euro sometimes are at least 4 or 5 players more than the prizes and still closes early sometimes when someone goes out.

or did i miss something ? :D

@nekoneko Its all to do with the numbering of knocked out players,  If a player goes out 4th early on. the sytem says they are forth and limits prizes to 3 places but 6 more players could join and go out it 5th 8th or whatever but because someone goes out 4th it stays as 4th even when new people join rather than renumbering.

@jonny2192wrote:

@pirahn @Leo-Unibet

Closing early is all to do with if a player goes out early.

If a game starts with 4players and 2 prizes and 1 player goes out 4th, registration will close as soon as there are 3 prizes.

This bug must stop a hell of a lot of extra tickets being awarded for the next level. Way worse than say someone grinding the same level in sats.

ps.

Only been reporting this bug for a couple of years, It did go away but must have got bored being on a beach in Jamaica and decided to return to annoy me.

A long standing bug fixed, if this is the 100,000th post? :wonder:

Archived