From € 43 to € 43k by betting on the best team in the world

BonusPater

After crunching numbers for countless hours and doing thorough analysis, I've come to the conclusion that the easiest way to get rich is by betting on the greatest team on planet earth (Die Königsblauen aka Schalke 04) :D

Got € 43 on my Unibet account, and in a few months we'll turn this into € 43.000 :cash::cash::cash::cash:

Let's get started:

1414575240_firstbet.PNG.c92df54b72deab3dedf1f416dcc1d608.PNG

@nekoneko, we'll have to ask one of the current employees :) that I placed the bet early makes a difference, but it's not the only reason.
As long as it gets manually approved, I don't really mind :)

Here the 11 that'll make us rich. Kono made it off the train this time :D - last time Schalke played in Wolfsburg, he didn't get off the train with the rest of the team, and he ended up in Berlin 🤣

DYgOzjXW0AAfhjd

Another void bet on Schalke :laugh::annoyed:

Again, as we need to double up every week when there's Bundesliga, we've to place a bet for tomorrow, and I'm going with the below. Will we get to the 43k without winning a single bet on Schalke? 🤣

Bayern.png.21f525bd64f6bce98b32563f08402199.png

I think you should take those last two Schalke games as a sign from the gambling Gods, giving you an easy out here...😉

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Why you choose asian line, when money line is also a clear double up? I mean Schalke is in good form, but the defensive work makes them good, not the strikers. Can it happen that they win every game from now on 1-0, but you never win w them? :laugh:

Archived