Timebanking SNG reg

Caladrias

@JeppeL, I can see the difficulty in the matter, and I also very much agree with ChapInAChairs post. You are absolutely right, if there is even the slightest opportunity for something to be abused, then with thousands of players we can expect a few players to abuse it to the extreme. The sad thing here is that it's a regular who does it, so the issue seems to be there more often. 

Indeed, however it's still annoying for the people who get headsup with the player, there are ways to deal with it. Interesting discussion nevertheless.

Thank you for responding! :) 

Well technically this isn't really something that is super abuseable for profit, which is why it's not seen very often, this is just a bad reg, that hates playing HU but still plays a format where you get to the HU stage 2/5 times ... why is he even playing it in the first place :wonder: 

As for making the timebank even lower, unibet already has one of the lowest timebanks and yes even recreationals have to think once in a while and don't like to be rushed. I'd probably be less affected as a reg since most of my decisions are almost instant. Timebanks that replenish over time would be nice tho, but the initial time pool needs to be longer in that case. 

Archived