Problem with avatar changing

Pucuri88

Hello guys!

As I won an UOS event I got my special avatar but I can't change it. (I know this is a big problem :D)

So I want to keep my name "Pucuri88" at the tables and change my avatar to the special one. So I create a new idetity and replace it to my old Pucuri88 and then I create a new Pucuri88 alias with the special avatar. But when I sit in a table my avatar changes to the old one. What can I do?

The names reset every once in a while tough :) I'm not sure about the period tough.

But maybe @JeppeL or @Ray-Unibet can fix something for this special occasion? I don't know 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Hi @Pucuri88 I had a look and tried to find a workaround but failing unfortunately :( I am involving the Poker guys on this one, will send them an e-mail and see what they come up with. for clarity's sake, can sou send me a screenshot of the avatar you want to be named "Pucuri88" ?

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Freedom nailed it. I think it's 2 months but you've got to remove you alias, wait two months and then hope you get it back before someone else takes it. Bit of a silly way of doing things, changing the avatar for an alias should be something anyone can do at any time.
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived