StanJames - Payout of pending bets

RayL

@spireitedaz and @bluemal99, I've informed UK Customer support about your complaint and asked them to provide you with all the necessary information to make sure that transparency is being maintained.

The StanJames systems are not necessarily compatible with the Unibet systems, this is why the complete betting history cannot be transferred, but any pending bets are of course paid out 24 hours after they are settled in your old account.

This is a temporary issue of course, as soon as all the bets in the previous account are settled, you will and already have full access to your activity on Unibet.

Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you guys ):

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

@ub_freakyfriday, Sorry for the late reply, we contacted UK customer service and there are no outstanding bets or pending balances on your StanJames account.

There is a bug in which a hand full of customers are unable to see their pending bets on their Unibet account, in which case we would provide them with the info required.

Is there a specific bet you are interested in? I would gladly pull the data on that if you would like me to.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived