new reply must by on top

We did talk about this when we set up the community, but we feel that the way it is now is a bit better: Often there is improtant and relevant information in the start of topics, this information might be overlooked if always at the back of the topic :)

Former Community Manager

I'm happy you posted in and you are more than welcome to your opinion, I don't think it's a bad suggestion at all, it just seems that for how the community works we prefer how it is at the moment :) 
As far as I recall we haven't had any other requests for this change, neither on the site or in a survey we had out a few weeks back. We might consider changing it, but a lot of members would have to request it first :)

Former Community Manager

No, for me it makes more sense to read a thread in sequence, rather than newest first.

But if you only want to see responses posted since you last read a thread you can do that.

Go to My Settings -> Preferences -> Linear Layout -> tick box Jump to first unread post in a topic

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

I like where the reply button is now. Instead of scrolling to the top of the thread, you can just click under a post. More convenient.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Archived