Disconnection at 200nl

Beardyjohn

Hi,

Hand History 659471388 @200nl

I had 4 bet to 80 Euros with Aces

Opponent 5 bet jammed, and there was no way for me to call, then it ended up saying disconected, so i was folded!

It was really disapointing this should happen, there was no problem with my intrenet, everything else was working fine. 

If anyone from the Unibet Teams picks this up, i would like the 80 euros refunded and also compensated for having the preflop nuts folded!

Thanks

It was against me, sorry :)  every month i loose money because of disconnects too. Unibet software cant reconnect (first time it reconnects, but second time just freeze). So if you see disconnect you should restart poker software. I have this problem only with unibet, i often play video games etc and everywhere i dont have any problems with stability of connection

Sorry to hear that guys.Although poker client have a few things that needed to be "upgraded", this disconnects needed to be quickly solved, otherwise people will run away.

Experienced that problem few times but on a lower stakes. 

I think "time bank" needed to be adjusted to 60-90sec,at least,to try to get connection back.

This immediatly "kick out" need to be changed!

@Chris-Unibet@David-Unibet@Leo-Unibet

Just few minutes ago played cash game on a browser.

Disconnection happen and 10 sec later I am in the game,but sitting out.

That is something to be changed.

I dont have a problem with time banks ecpecialy when used in this terms.

This pay back money have no sense to me as this can open much more questions.

Things needed to be solved at the begin, not when problem occur.

Hi guys,

Sorry to hear about the disconnection issues you've experienced.

Could you please send us the following?

Poker_log.txt (C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Unibet Poker)

dxdiag screenshots

1. To run dxdiag press windows key + R and enter dxdiag

2. Please take a screenshot of 'System' and 'Display 1' tabs.

3. As detailed explanation as possible of the issue

Could you please send this to contact@unibetcommunity.com?

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Cédrick

Didn't expected anything other than copy/paste answer. 😠

As usual,it is always problem on our side. 😞

Can you tell me what kind connection/s have our graphic card and pc performance with internet connections and internet provider???preuzmi.jpg.e9faa7e211164b378346d1cc58c2129b.jpg

@XY wrote:

Didn't expected anything other than copy/paste answer. 😠

As usual,it is always problem on our side. 😞

Who said that? Of course, they need more information to improve the client. When I had the problem with the missing avatars they tried to narrow down if my PC could cause these issues – because that could be the case. In the end, there was a problem with the client and the bug got fixed.

I had some minor disconnect issues the last few days myself but they never lasted longer than a few seconds and it never cost me a pot. But I can see that happen, and it’s for sure a problem with the client.

@XY Sorry to hear about the disconnection, it was not stated that the problem is from your side, but it's natural that we need the kind of information Cedrick is asking about to investigate and hopefully find out why the disconnect happened to begin with. If you look at prior cases, especially in the bug report section, you'll see that this information is virtually always asked to be provided, it's for a reason, and it's why the answer has be made into a copy paste in the first place :)

I hope you'll be cooperative and help us investigate what and why it happened, once you've sent the information via the above provided email, I'm sure Cedrick and the Relax team will look into it fastly :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived