Service at Unibet - We dont give a :Heart::Hearts::Heart:!

SmokeTooMuch

If you want to know about unibet, best advice, you can get, is:

Take a look to "Tecket-Exchange"!

Ticktes expire soon... "Mods" dont care about anything at all.

Contacting support via mail forces following procedure:

1. "We send this to the relevant department!"

2. NOTHING!

No excuse, no explanation, no promise, to try to make things work better...

they just dont give a ❤️♥️❤️ for you, me and everyone else!

This could be a great skin. But this "support" is bottom of barrel, outrageous and a slap in the face!

No friendly words...

but had to be said!

Even though I agree slow ticket exchanges are a bit frustrating, It was something that started as a nice little extra that not that many people took advantage of.

The ticket exchanges has grown massive of the last year and with staff turnover on the community being quite high at the moment, it is having an effect on certain things.

Sure things will be back on track soon, If your in a mad rush for changes use live chat they normally have it done same day but of course they need to send to the relevant department first and people that do changes dont work 24/7.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

you know what's bugging me, i don't see anybody saying thank you unibet for all the free stuff and this friendly environment to play poker, i only see negativity, maybe they don't have enough staff or they have problems, who knows but be reasonable if you hate it that much get at job at unibet and improve the ticket exchange. Or in the end if you really cant sleep because of this just don't play anymore. 😉 It's way better than getting so dramatic like it's the end of the world.

@FreedoM wrote:

you know what's bugging me, i don't see anybody saying thank you unibet for all the free stuff and this friendly environment to play poker,.

:puking: You gotta be kidding me... :puking:

------

I think it would be nice for the community guys to add some "out of office"-note when needed on top of the ticket exchange. I think the community could understand if the Unibet guys are busy for a few days and cannot exchange our tickets.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Having a bad day OP?

It's an extra service that literally no other company is offering. Furthermore, it's not a problem if the ticket expires.

Do I think the exchanges could be faster? Sure, but that doesn't justify your silly post.

NB maybe worth paying the doctor a visit to get something done about those serious hemorrhoids. 

Oh, my dearest friend from Lüdenscheid-Süd... lets answer detailed:

@testuser1 wrote:

Having a bad day OP?

It's an extra service that literally no other company is offering. Furthermore, it's not a problem if the ticket expires

An extra-sercice,we should be grateful for, for sure!

Kindred-Gewinn.PNG.65bab691b3de466be285781b25c6d5b9.PNGWinnigs of Kindred-Group, owners of Unibet/StanJames in 2016; 

2017 isnt released!

Who should be grateful?

@testuser1 wrote:

Do I think the exchanges could be faster? Sure, but that doesn't justify your silly post.

"Silly post"?

Did I hurt you, boy? Or do you have a general problem with someone, speaking clearly?

@testuser1 wrote:

Having a bad day OP?

NB maybe worth paying the doctor a visit to get something done about those serious hemorrhoids. 

Maybe worth to inform about "strategy of de-escalatio" and general approach "How to talk to a customer, beeing a mod!

But dont worry: Your inadequate post matches to everything, I told about "support at unibet"!

Great job, Schalker!

@FreedoM wrote:

@WuDuThat's actually a good idea. Out of office sign or something like busy. 👍

Hey why :puking: ? Don't you feel like they are the best room in the world? :inlove:

Here some xoxoxo :lovekiss:

A friendly guy gets a friendly answer:

I feel like beeing in a room, where a working man can try to play poker as a hobby without beeing targeted by "experts" every single second!

And thats a great thing about unibet.

I would LOVE to see them doing a better support to be an alternative to other "rooms", acting not the same way, but supporting botting, hand-mining and other sorts of fouls against players, playing the game for fun!

And I dont think, anything gets better without peaople, who put pressure on it.

The root cause of most issues escalating is poor communication.The community is a communications tool that should be utilised more effectively and efficiently.

For quite a lot of the poker sites, poker represents 3 to 5% of the total business and the budget for staffing and training is represented accordingly.

@pirahn wrote:

The root cause of most issues escalating is poor communication.The community is a communications tool that should be utilised more effectively and efficiently. 

Lets think about this!

Would it be "all different", if they would have written on wednesday:

"We are very busy those days; please do not worry, every change, thats allright, will be done, but it can last some more days, that usual! If tickets expire, while you are waiting, we will fix this for you!"

Oh yes, for sure, it would be! There would even be no problem, because "informing early" shows appreciation and gives a good feeling to customers. BUT: They dont inform, `cause they dont care. They dont give a ***... and now you see, why I took that phrasing!

@SmokeTooMuch

Listen buddy, I know it's a pain in the ass if you want tickets exchanged and they expire, however the guys here ALWAYS bring them back to life. ALWAYS. Don't worry and no need to become all menstrual. OK? Now you know...

Like @Livertool  said, Live Chat is also an option if you want to exchange tickets now, I did the same a few hours ago. However, I doubt they are capable of bringing back your expired tickets, so for those you just have to wait a little...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@SmokeTooMuch wrote:

@pirahn wrote:

Lets think about this!

Would it be "all different", if they would have written on wednesday:

"We are very busy those days; please do not worry, every change, thats allright, will be done, but it can last some more days, that usual! If tickets expire, while you are waiting, we will fix this for you!"

Oh yes, for sure, it would be! There would even be no problem, because "informing early" shows appreciation and gives a good feeling to customers. BUT: They dont inform, `cause they dont care. They dont give a ***... and now you see, why I took that phrasing!

@SmokeTooMuch  you use 5 paragraphs to explain what i wrote in 2 lines. :happy: Maybe i should improve my communications skills or you get less defensive. 🤣

See ya ! You won't be missed. Don't forget the chill pill.

Completely weird reaction for a delayed ticket exchange lol. The community guys were always nice and trying to help us. Maybe now they're more busy than usual. I for one can wait a few days for the exchange np.

@SmokeTooMuch wrote:

Gave worth o my tickets away,  cashed out and will shut acconut in some minutes.

You can treat other customers like complete a***oles, but not ME.

If you act like one dont be suprised if people treat you like one.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@SmokeTooMuchwrong-trump-gif-1

So your reaction to Unibet's "bad service" is to give them the value of the tickets they didn't extend for you and close up shop? That'll show them...

Archived