Poker release notes 24/01/2018 - v2.14.0

Chris-Unibet

@bckgamon, we've discussed it in the past and it's mostly a question of prioritisation now. But we also feel that a player shouldn't have to play deep if he doesn't want to basically. We've discussed implementing something where you can rathole for >= 100bb but can't with less than that. So basically, at NL200, you could leave with €300 and come back with €200. But if you leave with €150, you should come back with €150 and more. 

What type of behaviour do you see at your tables? Is that players ratholing and coming back with 100b or playing short stack? 

@pirahn@jonny2192I don't have a feedback on the late reg closing early yet but will dig into it next week. 

@psrquack, I've just removed the twitch link from that private tournament. Shouldn't be there next week. 

@Chris-Unibet wrote:

For anyone experiencing either crashes or issues with avatars with the previous version, could you please let us know how it goes with the new one?

Thanks!

fehler.PNG.48ee48b1a8b88a2a38178d195ad3f782.PNG

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Chris-Unibet wrote:

Regarding the rebuy after rebuy period, we've digged into it today. 

When the break starts, the communication between the tournament controller and the table controller gets delayed by less than a second which sometimes causes the blind levels to go one extra hand. Devs are working on it. Taking the case you've reported pirahn, the player was able to rebuy because the first hand after the break was still at blind level 10. I believe your case was investigated by CS as well. Did you get a satisfaying reply yet? 

@Chris-Unibet I have written this to support:

I rejected the goodwill gesture as its less than monies lost. As per terms and conditions, gaming governance and custom and practice im giving unibet seven days notice for a full refund before taking matter to ibas. I point out the matter in question is a breach of contract and a breach of uk gambling rules pertaining to games of equal chance. You should pass this on to compliance as its a serious matter.

Ive wasted far too many hrs with support on their errors and am fed up.

@Chris-Unibet wrote:

@bckgamon, we've discussed it in the past and it's mostly a question of prioritisation now. But we also feel that a player shouldn't have to play deep if he doesn't want to basically. We've discussed implementing something where you can rathole for >= 100bb but can't with less than that. So basically, at NL200, you could leave with €300 and come back with €200. But if you leave with €150, you should come back with €150 and more. 

What type of behaviour do you see at your tables? Is that players ratholing and coming back with 100b or playing short stack? 

Yeah, the would solve the problem to some degree. Would the player be forced to come back with more than 50BB on that one unique table or would it be bound to the player pool, so he can't play any tables with the starting 50BB again?

The behaviour I see, is that, a player joins with 50BB, and leaves when he's got 60BB or more, and then sits back with 50BB again. It hurts the game, cause if other players are playing deep, you wanna 3-bet to a larger size, which means the shortstacker can pretty much play perfect against it.

I think it's allright to allow players to buy in short as the intial buy-in, but after that I think there should be something to avoid the ratholing. Your solution should work, as it would make the shortstacking strategy not as profitable.

@Chris-Unibet,

I have a problem with client crashes. It only happens when I have more then 6-7 tables running and not every time, but sometimes. And it happens when I busted out or won a tournament and I click on the green icon to close the table and the whole software crashes. It is really annoying when I have 8 MTTs running with shorthanded or HU play.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Hi @WuDu
I've asked for some feedback about the avatars. Before the fix, some players couldn't see anything (not even the "anonymous avatar") so that could be two different things. Will let you know once I know more but can you let me know how often it happens often and when? Do they appear if you reopen the table?

Hi @bckgamon,
When we've discussed it we were thinking about that table only. When you leave a table and try to re-enter it directly, it sits you back to that table anyway (because we want to avoid making it too easy to table select). So in practice you'd have to come back with 100bb+ and then open another table with e.g. 50bb and then close your 100bb+ table if you really want to play short stack elsewhere.

On average, how often do you have a short stack player (leaving when getting deeper) at your table  you'd say? I've asked for some data as well to understand how the situation looks like.

Hi @Pucuri88, hi @fornicator99

Would you please be able to send me:
- Your log file located in your Documents folder and called "Poker_log"
- Go to the windows search bar and type "Dxdiag" and open it. It opens a window where we'd need screenshots of "System" and "Display 1"

Also, would you know when that started to open? E.g. with this release during January or in December or earlier than that?

@Chris-Unibet

@Chris-Unibet wrote:

Hi @WuDu
I've asked for some feedback about the avatars. Before the fix, some players couldn't see anything (not even the "anonymous avatar") so that could be two different things. Will let you know once I know more but can you let me know how often it happens often and when? Do they appear if you reopen the table?

Really tough to say however I believe they started happening in January. Someone here mentioned a fix of opening the bonus slots you offered as a promo and for a short while that helped but then it went back to avatars missing. Sometimes they start showing up a few hands into the SNG, sometimes they don't. I have not seen that bug over the last 2 or 3 days. Re-opening the tables probably didn't help as well.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived