Support Madness

pirahn

@pirahn wrote:

If i have to deal with support any more there are likely to be 3 outcomes

2. Close my account

Again?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

This is a reply to a request for 10plo ticket to bonus points. The original request was done on ticket exchange on here but as no response on here and ticket about to expire:

Dear Vinod,

Thank you for contacting Unibet Support.

Your query raised has been reviewed, we do not change poker tickets to bonus points. The only scenario we might cater to that is when a user buys tickets in the sop and uses bonus points on a ticket you did not intend to really buy. We can then reverse the points to be readded and removed the said ticket.

Unfortunately in this case your expired ticket cannot be reapplied as bonus points or can the ticket be readded. In future you need to contact the support agents to raise a request as such instead of referring to the community please.

Thanks and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Ryan

@pirahn It seems there was wrong information given from one team to another, which led to the information in your email not being correct - apologies. Changing a ticket to points is not a problem and Kristoffer added the points for you a few hours ago!

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL Its not just the wrong info but the manner of responses on several issues, thats why i requested whos in charge and how can i contact them. They wont record a complaint on live chat and when you send it via email, you get a response asking to make a formal complaint. If "i wish to make a complaint" does not make it clear then i dont know what does. 

Archived