Mods have a look at the timing of the payout.

Sect7G

I love playing poker on the site... and I enjoy live betting the UFC fights... but I have to call a spade a spade and say that my payout for my bets came at least 30 minutes after the conclusion of the fight.... and it came during the time of my chat with Live support.   About 2 years ago I can swear I didn't get credited for a bet but never thought anything nefarious.

Here's the gripe in a nutshell.  Unibet charges more vig then other online betting sites on average.... when I live bet the UFC on unibet it's too enhance my enjoyment while watching the fights... I want to relax and I don't want to feel the need to check up on Unibet to ensure that I was dealt a fair shake.

Please check my bets and more importantly the timing of the payouts in the relation to chat with live support.

Did you bet on all the fights on the main card?

I didn't do any betting on UFC as I was busy with Grand Slam but managed to watch that Doo Hoo Choi fight. Brutal knockout. Glad I didnt bet as I was leaning towards Korean Superboy.

Edit: I've noticed some delay in payouts but its usually on the smaller markets. I made a habit of verifying every bet after its complete because there were some complaints here before of incorrect outcomes.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Sect7G, the live chat agents can’t settle your bets, and if it happens while you’re on the chat with them, it surely didn’t happen because of that contact - takes longer for the case to be submitted and looked at. 30 min can happen for small markets - as is the case on all other bookmakers I’ve used.

Unibet have high odds, if you compare to the other bookmakers with license in e.g. the UK, so that part of your statement is just wrong. On Premier League the RTP is around 97.7 %!

@Magicadil Yeah I bet/live bet nearly every fight.  I took Stephens by KO and live bet him as I expected his power to play a major factor.  I had him winning in r3, 4, 5 but was still happy with the ko in r2..

@testuser1  I wish what you said was true in regards to odds... but it's not.  Take 2 even fighters oddwise and the vig on Unibet is higher than other sites like Pinnacle and by a good margin.  Unibet does have some nice prop bets so I often bet those.  I'm not complaining about the vig as I choose to make my bets on Unibet.  What my issue was is payouts being done in a timely manor as in after the fight like it's done most times.  I like to relax when I'm enjoying the fights.  Worrying about my bets isn't my idea of relaxation.

@Sect7G, you're right that Pinnacle have got a really high theoretical RTP,  but that doesn't really say anything. Furthermore, the comparison between Pinnacle and Unibet is not fair; they're targeting completely different segments and the products are like night and day. 

Below the odds on the two big football games tonight. As you can see, Unibet are doing really well. They don't have the highest odds, but my statement about them having high odds, when comparing to other bookmakers with a similar product, is true. I don't know anything about the UFC odds though, my comment is about the odds in general, and in particular on the largest markets (UFC is pretty niche).

Capture.thumb.JPG.12fa67b5d339be12b3f8ca32faa9fa30.JPG

Capture3.thumb.JPG.af955b97f00ab3bdd9bf6664f240a66f.JPG

My bad if I spoke wrong about the site in regards to odds payouts in general.  I can only state that the odds for UFC aren't very good.  The $500 betting freeroll has no interest to me and I get no challenge points.. but I enjoy Live Betting the fights and that's what I do.

Archived