Chatty Cathy

Hi! Have you thought about adding a possible chat feature? Or a personal chat, so you could add "friends" from the community and chat with them. 

Would be cool, since I have found a few cool people from Unibets twitch channel that I know they are a part of this community too.

Or add multiple chatrooms to browse from, for example "Sports betting" "Poker" etc. that you could spend time in and chat with like-minded people, share tips and opinions!  

Have a good day! 

-ReCorpH

Edit: After a quick browsing I saw that there was few people asking for the chat feature already. The other part of the suggestion I couldn't find. About adding another user as a "friend" and possibly chatting live with them. I also noticed there is a PM function, but I don't think it fully covers what I'm trying to suggest. :D 

I'm afraid we'll never be able to offer private chat between players, other than the PM, as it'll be way too much work moderating and monitoring, unfortunately. 

As mentioned in the other post, https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Suggestions-for-the-community/Live-chat-community-events/m-p/636#M54, I'm open to the idea of having a live chat during special events :)

The platform does have a friend feature, but it's not quite how I'd like it. It's something I'm considering for the future.

/Stubbe

@ReCorpH wrote:

Hi! Have you thought about adding a possible chat feature? Or a personal chat, so you could add "friends" from the community and chat with them. 

Would be cool, since I have found a few cool people from Unibets twitch channel that I know they are a part of this community too.

Or add multiple chatrooms to browse from, for example "Sports betting" "Poker" etc. that you could spend time in and chat with like-minded people, share tips and opinions!  

Have a good day! 

-ReCorpH

Edit: After a quick browsing I saw that there was few people asking for the chat feature already. The other part of the suggestion I couldn't find. About adding another user as a "friend" and possibly chatting live with them. I also noticed there is a PM function, but I don't think it fully covers what I'm trying to suggest. :D 

You will just have to resort to lurking in the twitch channel, I go there out of stream sometimes to talk to some people ocasionally.

I enjoy chatting to the other poker players like you do and sometimes its to get a couple of people railing when you play a bigger game and have a bit of support.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived