Poker Nm-Live tournaments

MrM

Hello. I am playing some Nm-Live tournaments and i think it is unfair that the registration is still open when we are playing on the bubble. it was 6  players from start and 3 got knocked out pretty quick. bubble didn't burst and 4-5 more people joined in. 

The problem with "fixing" the latereg on the bubble by stopping it is that some tournaments just start on the bubble, like 6 players 5 tickets, 3 players 2 tickets, and then way more people register. If they were to stop latereg during the bubble they would just have to increase the minimum number of players, something like 5-6 player for 2 tickets, and then games that already have a hard time starting will cancel all the time. If the issue is that oh it's messing up the bubble strategy, well if latereg is still open just treat it like there is no bubble right now because more often than not someone will join. We used to have this issue a lot in the UK Tours, 95% of the time someone joined on the bubble, we just adjusted our strategies. 

I do agree that it's weird and probably a bad experience for someone not used to Unibet but not sure what they could do without killing a bunch of tournaments and without creating massive overlays which in the long run will also kill them. At least until traffic on unibet grows enough for every tournament to have tons of players, but then, this problem wouldn't exist either. 

Archived