Error

Pucuri88

There will be an element of manual work and checks involved in calculating refunds on our side however so please be patient while you wait for that money to hit your account. 

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

@jonny2192 wrote:

@DavidP_Unibet shooting star 1e was manually cancelled but only paid out 77cents, no one was knocked out so really should be at least the 1e back(not bothered about the 23c just posting for your information :) )

I think it'll be because of this (from T&Cs):

28. The tournament had started but was not yet in the money. All players remaining in the tournament will be refunded their tournament fee. The remaining money is split into two equal pools. The first pool will be distributed equally between all remaining players. The second pool will be distributed between all players in proportion to their chip count. If the tournament paid out tickets or seats, the prize pool will be converted to regular funds and distributed accordingly. If the tournament had a guarantee or added money, this will be distributed as normal.

Did you have below starting stack?

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

@DavidP_Unibet wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@DavidP_Unibet shooting star 1e was manually cancelled but only paid out 77cents, no one was knocked out so really should be at least the 1e back(not bothered about the 23c just posting for your information :) )

I think it'll be because of this (from T&Cs):

28. The tournament had started but was not yet in the money. All players remaining in the tournament will be refunded their tournament fee. The remaining money is split into two equal pools. The first pool will be distributed equally between all remaining players. The second pool will be distributed between all players in proportion to their chip count. If the tournament paid out tickets or seats, the prize pool will be converted to regular funds and distributed accordingly. If the tournament had a guarantee or added money, this will be distributed as normal.

Did you have below starting stack?

the game started after late reg closed and lasted a few hands, I managed to get into 3rd in that time. Just thought it may be the bounty side confusing things :) @DavidP_Unibet

469539105_2018-01-0314_33_24-UnibetPokerv2_13.0.thumb.png.d5a54266fad22e91755e4101392135bb.png

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Hi @SCOBY,

I can see that you were disconnected from that Sit & Go at 16:31 UTC which was way after that problem got fixed so there won't be any automated refund since the tournament hasn't been cancelled. Please contact customer support if you believe the disconnection wasn't on your end.

@Chris-Unibet wrote:

Hi @SCOBY,

I can see that you were disconnected from that Sit & Go at 16:31 UTC which was way after that problem got fixed so there won't be any automated refund since the tournament hasn't been cancelled. Please contact customer support if you believe the disconnection wasn't on your end.

I got in touch with the helpers and they said that if until tonight no one will not solve the problem to come back.

So far, I have not received anything back.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Archived