Looking for tennis expert

Evarb

Hello, fellow experts. I wonder what should i take into consideration if i wanted to start betting tennis. I know that Wimbledon has started and i wanted to bet some money but i dont know how should i analyse tennis players performance. Any tips would be very appreciated.

Cheers fellows community members :D    

Unibet hoodie is amazing

Very important to watch games. That way you know what they play, baseline player, attacking player, left hander (what can be danger for some other). Thats the first. Good to know what surface they like. For example Ferrer is a very good clay court player, but the grass is too fast surface for his tennis. H2H infos are good as well, you can see that lets say, Murray is a good match up for Djokovic. I guess the form is the most important, but actually there is too many conditions to consider. And its not a team, its a person. If he has bad day... 

So i wish you many kudos to tennis. 

And if you bet on women tenis it is good to know if the player have a menstruation. It's really hard to get those information so this tip is for experts only. And if you bet on women tennis: it happens very often that player1 dominated the field  in the first set and collapsed in the second set. Really don't know why.

oh, I almost forgot: learn the rules. You have to know what is the difference  between the simple tiebreak and the championship tiebreak, how many sets need to win(Grand slam, Davis Cup vs Masters Series),  in which grand slam is tie break in the fifth set and in mixed doubles or doubles is there a decision point or not etc and don't forget about the surface (fe: is the surface faster than an average or slower). So GL and HF

Wow the menstruation part has surprised me,I didnt even think about that. Do you have any  idea where can i find this information or this is reserved for experts only. 

Unibet hoodie is amazing

• 1 month later...

Archived