Ticket Exchange alternatives.

Stuart

That's perfectly fine. I talked to the romanian LC and he  transfered my request to someone else. Less than one hour later i had my tickets. The time might be diffrent based on if the person is busy or not but it's all good :)

Or you could try as some people suggest - contact support without being logged in. They say that in this case you talk to the english one. ( i didn't try it though )

@startelver wrote:

Sadly I only get through to the Norwegian support and he could not help me, only transfer my case to someone else.  Tickets will expire in 2 days . 

When I want to contact with the international support I go to the main unibetdotcom page and push the contact us button without logging in. So I will be bounded with the international support not my local one.

Another option is to make such a request after you played. During the late evening/night hours, your local chat is usually not active but the international English chat is. I was surprised, because usually Live Chat is as competent as the guys running the Hillary for President campaign, however yesterday I exchanged my tickets via the english Live chat (Thanks to "Anders") and it went smoothly. You just have to wait until the next morning to get your new tickets, which shouldn't be a problem.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Got through to English live chat, Dean, my request for 2euro and 1euro tickets in exchange  for a 50euro UO ticket has resulted in me getting 2 x 25euro UO tickets.(only took a couple of hours) I'll try again tomorrow. I'll see if I can simplify it a bit.

Thanks for the info though guys. 🆗

Went to UK live chat earlier (with some trepidation) with a request to renew two expired UO tickets and break them down to smaller UO tickets.

Operative took the details and passed them on...the requested tickets turned up about three hours later all present and correct :atisfied: 

Archived