Unibet Open London Final New Years Eve Changes

Leo-Unibet

Due to the low intrest in playing poker on the new years eve we decided to lower the number of guaranteed packages to two, €4,000 GTD

As a compentation for this late notice we will give all of you that decide to play anyway a "€10 Unibet Open" ticket.

The ticket will be credited on Monday.

Happy New Year!

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@MoreTBC wrote:

Why not just move it to Monday?

@MoreTBC It was defenitely thought of, it was like 51/49% favoring this decision becouse those that allready made up their NYE's plans to take a shoot for Unibet Open London. Are you playing Sunday?

I'll probably play during the day a bit on NYE but nothing on the evening schedule. It seems to be what most other sites are doing/have been doing as it sounds like New Year's day is a high volume day normally.

I think the same could have worked for the Sunday majors or even just the Nova.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC Agreed. There should have been a more defined schedule for nye with reduced gtd. Zero gtd have a net negative effect. A 10k gtd for Supernova would likely have doubled the prizepool of last weeks take. There should also have been a defined schedule for nyd as volume spikes. Running  multiple nyd specials with increased gtds would been advantageous. Its hard enough competing against others on Sunday, much harder on a Monday to everyone elses sunday.

Archived