How to register on the Community

Signing up on the community is easy, if you already have a Unibet account ūüėɬ†
All you have to do is follow these couple of steps:

1.  Click on the sign-in button in the right side of the page.
    r1.thumb.PNG.062092b4274c9b7738ec8dc4a9c57b07.PNG

2. Type in your Unibet username and password.
    r2.PNG.f9d64f9d55c757266fe34a76466cc60a.PNG

3. Once you've logged in with your Unibet credentials, you'll be re-directed back to the community-site - here you need to choose a Community Alias, accept terms and conditions and set the time zone accordingly.
     r3.thumb.PNG.d4c8a8ff5c4cf857852c5628959c0757.PNG

If you've got any issues with registration, please drop us an email at contact@unibetcommunity.com

• Like 11
Former community moderator

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I'd like to get involved a bit more in the poker community, but it seems that I can't reply to certain topics there. Simple things like a blog or challenge from other users I don't seem to have the credentials to their messages. What can I do to make this possible? 

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Topic unrelated, but this is only thread I've found that will allow me to reply. 

Recently won ‚ā¨5 freeroll and wish to exchange it via the exchange tournaments in my tournament lobby.

Advised to seek permission from the community. Would greatly appreciate if you could forward this to the relevant person or instructions on how I should navigate there myself. On mobile and had no luck so far with this issue. 

@Lucky7levin wrote:

Topic unrelated, but this is only thread I've found that will allow me to reply. 

Recently won ‚ā¨5 freeroll and wish to exchange it via the exchange tournaments in my tournament lobby.

Advised to seek permission from the community. Would greatly appreciate if you could forward this to the relevant person or instructions on how I should navigate there myself. On mobile and had no luck so far with this issue. 

@Lucky7levin What goes wrong when you try to reply or create a new thread on one of the boards? Everything looks fine from my end, so I'm a bit perplexed..

Former Community Manager

@Lucky7levin wrote:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Open-UK-Tour/Unibet-Open-Ticket-Exchange-Policy-2019/m-p/238354

• 4 months later...