Community freeroll ticket expired before I could use it

thor

I checked my tournament tickets this morning and spotted a community freeroll ticket which must have been granted overnight. It could be used to play the 500 euro Christmas Dream. Unfortunately when it is already at level 11 and is no longer registering. is anyone else in on this tournament? Also the ticket has two days left before expiring so is there a chance that there will be another tournament before I lose it?

@itsnotluck wrote:

probably not the best pr stunt leaving a load of people like they missed out on christmas eve :( a sensible person would make sure they worked on another tournament #fiasco

@itsnotluck This was not a pr stunt, but a freeroll for members following our advent calendar here on the community and not for other tournaments :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

I have exactly the same problem here... I logged in and noticed that I had been given a ticket.. overnight. I was online yesterday and did not see any tickets.
I think Unibet should give such tickets at least 3+ days before the game. Let us know that there is a game coming.

@Leathermanthat’s not really the point with an advent calendar :D
@itsnotluck, that you miss out because you haven’t been reading on the community, that’s not really Unibet’s problem. You had the chance to play a FREE tournament but didn’t. Might be a #fiasco to you, but to people who’ve been following the calendar and reading on the community, it’s a #nicereward.

Merry Christmas to the both of you - hope you’re still able to enjoy the day, despite being bitter about missing out on something that you did absolutely nothing to get :D

#basedoncontributionsyouarenotreallyentitledtoanything 

DARN i also missed it i was away buhuuhu this x-mass was a fail i want to be in this oh feel bad for us all that dident make it in time to se that we had a ticket hope maby it will go another one newyears eve or maby get some x-mas poker cash tickes lojal players deserv it ;) cheers and gl to all that are in it

Yesterday night i noticed the tournament starting today 15:00 CET. It says Invitation only. NO LONGER POSSIBLE TO GET A TICKET.

Then i open the client afternoon today,  and it shows i got a ticket for the tournament at around 9:00 in the morning.

Great! Well done. No longer possible to get the ticket, and then you send it out few hours before.

Archived