Likes don't "stick"

Valkyrie

If you hold the mouse over the "hand" is say: Click here to like this post. If you hold mouse over the word: Likes it say: The total nuber of likes this post have recived.

So you need to click the Hand with the Tumb up, it is a little small if you have high ressolution screen..so maybe they should apply a bigger space between them, so the "hand" get bigger so to say :)

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

Haha, yes, I did click the thumbs up image. :mantongue: and I've liked a number of posts before without any problems, but for some reason it just doesn't "stick" now when I click on it. It's like a static image without any function, if you understand what I mean. Maybe it's just my computer being stupid, I don't know. Thanks for trying to help, though. Appreciate it. :)

Well computers are only as stupid as the user, they only do what you tell them to do lol

Maybe you need a cleanup of Temp files, if you have Windows it is easy, just do a Disk Cleanup and make sure evrything is marked.

Maybe your Browser eat all your Ram, Chrome is a little hungry that way, close it, refresh and come back, maybe that easy ;)

@Valkyrie wrote:

Haha, yes, I did click the thumbs up image. :mantongue: and I've liked a number of posts before without any problems, but for some reason it just doesn't "stick" now when I click on it. It's like a static image without any function, if you understand what I mean. Maybe it's just my computer being stupid, I don't know. Thanks for trying to help, though. Appreciate it. :)

any flashblocks,adblocks any programs which can block a content installed in a past few days ??? maybe thats the problem, try also the like button on the other browser and see if problem appears 

After cleaning cookies, cache etc. and restarting my computer I got it to work - somewhat. I still had to click several times to make it "stick" so I'm not sure it's the browser or computer at all. I actually think it's the mouse that is starting to give up. But thanks to everyone who tried to help! ❤️ At least my computer got a well needed spring cleaning out of it - and people finally got their likes. :smileyvery-happy:

Yupp I forgot to mention that part because it dont happend often but the Mouse, espessialy the left button on it will quit on you after some hyper active clicking on like Unibet when doing a lot of Gaming or panic related betting lol...

Try to change it, they are not expensive like in the early 90`s :D

Archived