Slots give too little back

nikzin

so to an optimal positive point of vue....if we extract the best out of that thread !

like extracting alcohol from wasted fruit loll

always mix up with jackpot games..dont be too critical or too bias...gamblers can climb extrem height easily if nessesary.....beer or hard liquor,rushbie is an animal

• 1 month later...

Hah, we're all animals under certain situations, and booze makes the pleasure of it 10x stronger and easier to reach. Feels good to be without rules sometimes. But eventually that booze makes us all permanently animals, or mentally even lower than that, if consumed enough 😃
It's still not too good to do within other people on forums, nor anywhere else. Forest cabins are made for that purpose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@testuser1 its amazing that you think they dont. I have the same issue. Unibet never pays. but every other site pays at least something. Every time i deposit on unibet i loose. maybe a few bonuses but they only pay 50-80x and thats nothing when u need 300 spins before you get a bonus. And trust me, been trying to win here for 6 months. 

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet: Removed baseless accusation. 

@FUnibet

I think you are on to them. Watch out, they might ban you from here for revealing these secrets 😏

And please PM me site where bonuses pay better and not only 50-80x, i need money :)

PS. Just finished freespins in other site in flame busters. Paid 3.2x, it was worth waiting 🤣 And about 500-600 in book of dead, no bonus at all.

Archived