LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

16 hours ago, jerry said:

Grealish will start in first eleven [cause of fee] and slowly will be phased out [not good enough]. Im tellin this now.

I dont really see where he will be playing, i can see him only as a De Bruyne rotation option.

Pretty much my thoughts too. Strange move with that price to team that don't really need him. He could have been king at AV or other club but choose to be substitute at City's bench 😜

• Like 1

He will be playing instead Mahrez/Sterling cause Silva is out. He is not a winger, he has exactly DeBruyne characteristics and Pep is not exactly flexible with formation. Gundogan out or same space as De Bruyne? Solid player but i find that even Maddison have bigger ceiling [when he is on which is rare]. We'll see...

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

2 minutes ago, Livertool said:

I'll skip fantasies this season, never remember to play them anyways, bit boring without any bets. Maybe @Purps or someone creates new one for you???

Sorry to hear.

I'll put one up and make a new thread about it.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 12:16 AM, jerry said:

As for Messi sh it show its clearly only PSG. I mean i dont see City pull this off after Grealish and most likely Kane.

Messi press conference just about to start ( 12:00 CET ). No clue if the new club will be revealed, probably not. And I don't understand chit of what's being said. Goddamn Manolo's should learn how to operate in english.

Edited by Purps

4 hours ago, Purps said:

Goddamn Manolo's should learn how to operate in english.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=02bbuZGfJ6s

😄

@jerry dissed Lukaku move to Chelsea in other thread? Look at stats and see if he has proved himself in toughest league already?

Sure lot of money for transfer but if Chelsea will fall, won't be for Lukaku sucking but for other reasons. One thing many don't realize that pl really is toughest league to make it, we have seen it over and over again with kings from other leagues and sucking at pl.

After one year in cs it is time for Pukkiparty again...or could have been but apparently owners don't have any interest to survive in pl. No investments, no glory. But Pukki will score at least 10 😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Purps said:

awww, he's so emotional 😥

You'd be too, if your 138 M Euro paycheck is gone...🤡

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

This Manchester City - Arsenal is utter garbage. Arsenal useless as always been, while City is not interested to play, this disgusting tiki-taka with no intention to attack makes me sick. You got the some of the best playmakers you can ask for, and you tie their hands, congrats Pep 😴

7 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

This Manchester City - Arsenal is utter garbage. Arsenal useless as always been, while City is not interested to play, this disgusting tiki-taka with no intention to attack makes me sick. You got the some of the best playmakers you can ask for, and you tie their hands, congrats Pep 😴

36th min, and some Arsenal fans leave the stadium 🤣

5 hours ago, cris1285 said:

5 hours ago, cris1285 said:

36th min, and some Arsenal fans leave the stadium 🤣

Why rush around when the game is already won even before the sending off, another 3 goals without any stress or strain, saving themselves for much harder battles to come. Rather than the players hands being tied it was a perfect opportunity for City defenders to show their versatility in attack. I think Laporte, being under pressure for his place in defense, was pushing for a chance at No. 9 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 3 weeks later...

Why don't ManU just give up with OG? Really poor play with that material.

First match was good with Pogba playing more free and attacking role, after that back to defensive role which he ain't good at and frankly don't show even any interest in. Ofc they can't rely just Fred to do the job, joke as he is, he would struggle to be at starting eleven even in HJK 😆

Instead of buying good player for bottom of midfield they went for overpriced Sancho thou they have young equally skilled players sitting at bench.

Ronaldo with cheap price was homerun and can cover OG's poor manager skills at some point but with good manager they would be much strong contender for pl and cl title.

Don't mind to see ManU to under achieve but really don't understand why management don't see what is the reason for lack of success.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Instead of buying good player for bottom of midfield they went for overpriced Sancho thou they have young equally skilled players sitting at bench.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a1076x71rsgus3pyc3

Having said that, losing to former Smurf coach Wagner who was fired after 18 Bundesliga games in a row without a win is something special... 

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Sancho is good player, not saying that but he should have stayed at Dortmund and be king there or then move to squad that has coach who knows what to do with him. Like Pep for example, thou i'm not fan of him, he can make system that allows multiple attacking midfielders to play well together as team and bring out best of them while OG has no playstyle but pretty much expecting players to do the job on their own.

• Like 1

Said it this in buli thread that Sancho will be a bust. So far im right 🤪

Almost every big transfer from Dortmund is problematic. Dembele, Kagawa, Sahin, Hummels, Mkhitarian,Gotze all are pretty much a bust. Jury is out on Pulisic/Weigl. Only Lewandowski and Gundongan paid their buyins/salaries with Gundogan started doing this only last year. First few seasons he was pretty much average.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Said it this in buli thread that Sancho will be a bust. So far im right 🤪

Almost every big transfer from Dortmund is problematic. Dembele, Kagawa, Sahin, Hummels, Mkhitarian,Gotze all are pretty much a bust. Jury is out on Pulisic/Weigl. Only Lewandowski and Gundongan paid their buyins/salaries with Gundogan started doing this only last year. First few seasons he was pretty much average.

Players leaving the BVB, improving their value:

Isak, Hakimi, Auba, Ginter, Hofmann, Lewa, Gündogan, Perisic. Immobile also recovered.

Sancho played a few games for United, let's give him some time...

• Like 1

Solksjaer was embarassing last night, took off every creative players to save the lead...

But there are even more really really embarassing stuffs in the first round. Barcelona, Salzburg missed two penalties in one half, Besiktas. I mean if you cant score against Dortmund nowadays, you really suck at this game 🤣 And cant wait to see Leipzig to be roasted...

• Haha 3