LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

19 minutes ago, Livertool said:

ManU lost on purpose to deny Liverpool top 4 position. A-holes 🤢

Not that Liverpool deserves a spot in the Champions League, the last 18 months they play like Burnley... 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Not that Liverpool deserves a spot in the Champions League, the last 18 months they play like Burnley... 

Well, year ago they were champs and still at xmas they were still top of table with 4 point margin, don't remember such thing from Burnley at any point 🤔 fair troll attempt but no good 😁

Losing top defenders for months would show in any team's performance and results but sure, they haven't done well enough in recent months to make it in top 4. Still time to make it thou

• Like 1
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.

The huge difference this season has been the defences, Liverpool losing key players and City gaining Dias along with the improvement in form of Stones. 'Pool's attack all seemed too quiet at the same time whereas City found multiple scorers from every direction when they needed them. The same for all teams but I think a lack of a crowd affected 'Pool more, an unprecedented run of poor form at home.

• Like 2

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

17 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Well, year ago they were champs and still at xmas they were still top of table with 4 point margin, don't remember such thing from Burnley at any point 🤔 fair troll attempt but no good 😁

Losing top defenders for months would show in any team's performance and results but sure, they haven't done well enough in recent months to make it in top 4. Still time to make it thou

Nah, Pool built the big lead last season and started to play like shit. Lack of motivation, creativity and concentration, just not the same Liverpool we all like. Before covid they lost the plot, remember the game against Atletí. I agree its a big issue that key players are injured, but not an excuse because they were not better even at the end of last season. 

Well, not 18 months, lets say only 1.5 season 🙂

Posted (edited)

Even I'm not old enough to remember this one.😄

2041966715_Screenshot(105).thumb.png.94c18f0be4dbb7024e9f1f399e968195.png

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

1 hour ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

The huge difference this season has been the defences, Liverpool losing key players and City gaining Dias along with the improvement in form of Stones. 'Pool's attack all seemed too quiet at the same time whereas City found multiple scorers from every direction when they needed them. The same for all teams but I think a lack of a crowd affected 'Pool more, an unprecedented run of poor form at home.

I think missing those keyplayers from defence had big influence to attacking too hence lack of goals/poor results. A-A and Robertson always been key part of attacking but this season they had to focus more on defense too. Last season they had +10 goal passes each, this season reduced more than half.

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

I think missing those keyplayers from defence had big influence to attacking too hence lack of goals/poor results. A-A and Robertson always been key part of attacking but this season they had to focus more on defense too. Last season they had +10 goal passes each, this season reduced more than half.

I totally agree @Livertool Because City managed to shore up their poor defence and could rely on them, not always the case in the past, that gave more freedom for others to press further forward after goals, six players in double figures in all comps. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pep Fraudiola just needs more help! 😜 Tough to win when the ref is not in your pocket!

German coaches now won the past 3 UCL finals, it should have been 4 if not for Loris Karius...

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

9 hours ago, WuDu said:

Pep Fraudiola just needs more help! 😜 Tough to win when the ref is not in your pocket!

German coaches now won the past 3 UCL finals, it should have been 4 if not for Loris Karius...

Can't really blame ref if problem is that Pep sucks 😆

Pretty poor effort in the end from City after Chelsea got to lead. But that is what you get when you don't let your best players play.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Pretty poor effort in the end from City after Chelsea got to lead. But that is what you get when you don't let your best players play.

What did we expect from Guardiola, really? As i said before somewhere here, he can bring out the best from his players and can build up a very strong team, for marathons like domestic leagues. But if you wanna win CL, ask anyone else, because he flops badly at the big matches. He just cant change strategy during matches and tends to overthink, like yesterday with this new lineup, what was something like 3-7-0, with Zinchenko on the middle of the pitch...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Livertool said:

QF against Borussia Dortmund: Bellingham scores a regular 1:0 and the "bought and paid for"-ref denied it. Then in the return leg, Can causes a handball penalty; the same type of penalty the Spanish macho ref didn't give yesterday! 

Not that I was rooting for Chelsea specifically, but Pep's reactions once things go against him are warming my heart:

giphy.gif

😆 Bald fraud! Time to call his sugar daddy again for more money. Since he joined City, an already loaded team, they net invested 620 M in transfer fees over 5 years. 🤪

Also nice to see that the old BVB connection of Tuchel and Pulisic won the title, good for them. The goal by Havertz and Werner was also excellent.

• Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

So far Pep never had to worry too much about material of his teams. Would be nice to see if he is good for nothing with some not so rich team. But he is too scared ro do that 😄