"Trying to reconnect" problem

Mynona

All the people who came here swinging at Unibet you should be ashamed of yourself, don't you have some common sense, you get tons of free stuff and when they have a problem instead of being supportive, you come here like it's the end of the world, doesn't matter how much stuff u got for free let's burn them down. You make me sick.

Played 4 or 5 tournies tonight and soon after the Supernova started all the lobbies were broken and completly blank. Couldn't see how many people were left in the tournament. Couldn't see the payouts. So had no idea where the bubble was, had no idea of the payouts on the final table. Was pretty riduclous to play a final table and have no idea how much we were playing for. I only worked out it was the final table when several people busted and more people didn't join.

Was this a widespread problem or just for me?

@VikingsAF wrote:

Actually this all was nog big issue. 

Games continued, the lobby just sucked :p

It's a big issue if you were on a bubble of a sat or reg MTT and had no idea how many players were left. It was a big deal if you had games opening that had no infor about what they were so you didn't know if you were even playing a sat or a regular MTT

It's a big issue because every single time I can remember any big freerolls being held the servers have died, yet we still keep getting put through it. Cap them, or preferably just not run them in future please.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

An improvement idea:

When there are problems like these, it could be useful to push a notifications in the client to all users, or if that's not possible to push an email to all logged-in users, informing them that there are server-side problems and that people shouldn't restart the client (because some were briefly locked out when they did). Once the problem was fixed, you did need to restart the client for lobbies to start updating again, so at that point a notification or email could be pushed to inform people the problem is solved, it's safe to restart, and they should restart to get their lobbies working again.

@VikingsAF wrote:

Actually this all was nog big issue. 

Games continued, the lobby just sucked :p

It was a big issue:  when you tried to reconnect, it didn't work and you end up afk for all the games you are playing.

This was really tilting, not being able to reconnect to the games.

It seems the old bugs that were on the old program are stil there on the new platform:  crashes/not updating when too many players, blinds being taken 2/3 times in a row,  bad tables balance, etc....  really disappointing, especially because new software was supposed to fix all those problems.

Archived