How many lady poker players do we have?

jonny2192

Hi Jonny,

Good to see some other ladies out there.  I've been playing for the last two years with Unibet, have found it to be a really cool site, and love the fact that you are anonymous and can change avatars at will depending on your mood.  Particularly enjoy playing as one of the grumpy men avatars.. :)  Any other ladies going to Glasgow?

Nice to see other women on unibet :)

Don't hesitate to join when Unibet is streaming on twitch, i feel like a lonely woman over there and the company will be appreciated by all i'm sure :)  no need to be shy :)

Yes, I'm usually in and out of the Twitch stream, under JJPPoker, although I must change it to something more meaningful now I'm not so anonymous!

It's annoying that I can't get the full effect, it's just the chat for me.
My husband doesn't want to have to listen to it but doesn't like me shutting myself off in headphones either!!

Will give you both a wave next time :womanvery-happy:

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

Nice to see that there actually a few females on Unibet(seeing as none of you will admit to being a lady :) )

Knew you werent the only grill on twitch.

I have heard mention of you wanting to wear a saree, so I suppose that makes you more of a lady than the other two and having met  and  I can honestly say they would make really scary ladies and the thought of them in dresses/skirts is nightmare inducing :)

I noticed you waite till weekend to reply, which I know is your favourite time to get your dress on, hope sandylaul doesnt find this post or you will be asked on a date again :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@JillianP wrote:

Yes, I'm usually in and out of the Twitch stream, under JJPPoker, although I must change it to something more meaningful now I'm not so anonymous!

My husband doesn't want to have to listen to it but doesn't like me shutting myself off in headphones either!!

If you have earbuds, you can put in just one. That way you can hear the stream while not shutting yourself off. That's how I do it when my girlfriend is around :smileyhappy:

@MathrimC wrote:

@JillianP wrote:

If you have earbuds, you can put in just one. That way you can hear the stream while not shutting yourself off. That's how I do it when my girlfriend is around :smileyhappy:

@MathrimC Didnt you cancel a date because of a poker game once as i recall, so suprised you would only wear the one earbud :)

@pirahn wrote:

You have no idea how long it takes to put on that saree

Probably a lot longer than it takes you to take it off again when you hear someone returning home :)

@jonny2192 wrote:

@MathrimC wrote:

@JillianP wrote:

@MathrimC Didnt you cancel a date because of a poker game once as i recall, so suprised you would only wear the one earbud :)

Not just any tournament, the twitch subscriber freeroll :mantongue:

One more on board :)

I do play poker sometimes :) especially freerolls .

I miss that 2am game where I almost always won , cant see it on the list anymore...is that gone ? ( it used to have 50 winners)

Thanks Stuart , its sad that is gone ,there was one at 10 am aswell

I havent been around in the last  2 months and I can see things changed

I wonder if Sam Grafton is still streaming on twitch ?

Thanks and gl  on tables :)

Archived