Forum improvement

NeriPoker

I'm on my mobile at the moment and noticed that if I get to the bottom of the thread I then have to scroll right back up to the top to then click and go back to the poker forum.

Any chance of a link back at the bottom of the page?

I'll check with the designers to see what they think. Usually the breadcrumb is only at the top. If you previously were at the poker page, you can of course always go back one page by either clicking a button in the browser or the back button on your phone. One solution could be to add all the boards in the footer, but then we'd end up with a lot of links :)

A change I wouldn't mind seeing is a font change for threads that I've read the last post in and others that I haven't.  Other than that this is a good forum and the guys deserve a lot of props for putting it together.

@Sect7G wrote:

A change I wouldn't mind seeing is a font change for threads that I've read the last post in and others that I haven't.  Other than that this is a good forum and the guys deserve a lot of props for putting it together.

At the moment it is bold/not bold for read/unread threads but there isnt much contrast between the two.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived