Ranks and Badges

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a nice way to encourage people to be more active. It's also kind of fun when you log in and discover a shiny new badge waiting for you. :smileyhappy: But maybe you could implement some kind of progress bar that shows how much is left till you reach the next rank?

EDIT: Sorry, I just noticed that the colour on the circle actually shows the progress. :smileytongue:

• Like 11

I'm very happy to hear that you like the ranks and badges setup :smileyhappy:

The bar you see around your rank is actually your progress up to the top rank, which is the 30th level. Unfortunately we do not have the possibility at the moment to show a progress bar between each rank, but it's a cool idea :)

• Like 20
Former Community Manager

Oh, okay, I thought the colour bar showed how far it was left till the next level. But if it shows the progress all the way up to rank 30 that explains why it hasn't moved very much since yesterday. So maybe I'm not as far away from reaching rank 8 as I thought.  :smileytongue: Thanks for clearing that up. A bar that shows the progress between levels would be nice, though. :)

• Like 10

@Valkyrie wrote:

Oh, okay, I thought the colour bar showed how far it was left till the next level. But if it shows the progress all the way up to rank 30 that explains why it hasn't moved very much since yesterday. So maybe I'm not as far away from reaching rank 8 as I thought.  :smileytongue: Thanks for clearing that up. A bar that shows the progress between levels would be nice, though. :)

I understand your interest in this, but the formula for the ranks is quite complex, so it's not possible to make a proper progress bar :)

• Like 18

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I understand your interest in this, but the formula for the ranks is quite complex, so it's not possible to make a proper progress bar :)

I understand, it would just be nice to have some kind of indication on what is needed to reach the next rank. :smileyhappy:

• Like 5