Wales - Belgium

Hoovers

Here we go again. Is this the EM of the underdogs ( Wales - Iceland) or can we expect the ususals in the semi ?
This match can , if you look at both teams line up, only have one outcome, an easy 2-0 victory for Belgium so that will be my prediction.On the other hand, my heart wants Wales to get there with their scooped together team of one superstar and a bunch of hard working not so super players. But i fear we will have a Wrexit....

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

Belgium will miss some players tonight, but they should win this match, it won't be easy though.I think they will score at least 2 goals, but they also have to be careful, especially for Ramsey and Bale, both of them can score a goal anytime.

I cheer on Wales because they are a small nation , just like Iceland. And they have my favourite player, Gareth Bale in the team .    

But whatever happens tonight I am pretty sure we'll see goals before full time.

I bet on goals before the break . 

As belgian, i cheer for my team but i know it will be hard.

Belgium didn't do good the last 2 previous times we met them in qualifications for the euro: We tied once, and lost once.

I really hope the team cohesion is better now and we can play a better tactical games against them.

Go Belgium !!!

@Hoovers wrote:

Here we go again. Is this the EM of the underdogs ( Wales - Iceland) or can we expect the ususals in the semi ?

This match can , if you look at both teams line up, only have one outcome, an easy 2-0 victory for Belgium so that will be my prediction.On the other hand, my heart wants Wales to get there with their scooped together team of one superstar and a bunch of hard working not so super players. But i fear we will have a Wrexit....

Realistically I'd put my money on Belgium, but I'd really like to see Wales win. And this does seem to be the Euros of the underdogs, so anything's possible. :smileyhappy: Again, probably won't happen, but just imagine having the two tiny chihuahuas Wales and Iceland battle it out for the Gold while the big pitbulls get to watch from the sidelines with their tails between their legs, all like oh, we never saw that coming - now that is something I'd love to see. :smileyvery-happy:

Archived