Euro 2016 and Football themed Slots...

David-Unibet

Hi Everyone!

I would like to know if large sporting events engage you enough to try new games? Such as; has Euros 2016 made you want to try out Football slots? If you have then which ones have you enjoyed? 

We've got a dedicated page for all our Football themed slots due to the current Euro 2016 Championship (link) if you haven't tried any yet.

My personal favourite is Football: Championship Cup (link) as I like the bonus round where you can take and save penalties. 

Thanks! 

David

Out of those I like Football: Championship Cup the best, the bonus game is kind of fun, but the problem is getting there, which I've only managed to do once or twice. And it seems jinxed if you choose Sweden because I hardly won anything on it, lol. I used to play Football Star at lot when it first came out, but unfortunately Microgaming don't seem to have very much imagination when it comes to their sports slots, they all look and work the same, except for different icons, so after a while they can become a bit boring. Yggdrasil's games are usually quite entertaining to play, though, and Bicicleta seems to have a lot of potential - but I'll have to try it some more before I decide if I like it or not. :smileyhappy:

@David-Unibet wrote:

Do you think you would have played the new games regardless of the Euros going on? 

Probably. I usually try the new Net Ent slots anyway, and I'd already played Football Star and  some of the other slots before. But I have to admit that Bicicleta seemed a little extra appealing to try after Shaqiri's beautiful goal in the Euros. :smileytongue:

Archived