Beating the MTTs

Pucuri88

Finished 6th in the 25€ Dwarf Star and now Final table in the Gorsky. I am 3rd out of 6. I have a 3rd and a 2nd place in this tour, so this time, lets ship that tourney! ;)

PS.: And I have a really good stack in the 600€ Multiverse as well (addon period just ended)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Guys!

Here are some summary from November:

This month was more sicker than the October was. :D Here are the results and then I have a question for you guys:

sng: 146 games played and won 108,34€ 

Cash game: about 3000 hands and won 27€ (just for complete the monthly mission

MTT: 305 games played, average buyin was 5,17€ and 1430,40€ netto profit, 90,73% ROI

So the total netto profit in November: 1565,74€

I am really happy with the results. The MTT volume a little bit less that in October (not much, about 20 MTT difference). This is because after the middle of the month I totally left the 1€ MTTs and I only played 2€ R/As+. In this month I played some 25€ MTTs which went really good. I could ship the Ice Giant and got 6th in the Dwarf Star. The biggest win in the month was the Ice Giant 1st place, but there was a 5€ R/A Nebula 2nd place for 270€ and a 5€R/A Multiverse 1st place for 253€.

After I left the 1€ MTTs and only played the R/A ones from the 2€s and played some 25€ MTTs my average buyin increased by ~1,5€. So here is my question for you guys. My summary for MTTs from September: 796 games played, 3,95€ average buyin and did a 89,59% ROI. Any of you guys have some data in bigger sample from Unibet about MTTs? I am wondering if I am in a 3 month good run or this 80%-90% ROI is reachable for a long term. If one of you have some data about that, don't hesitate to share with me. :D

It's good you won the ticket. I played yesterday more than 4 hours at 2 tables and the prize are dropping only at NL&PLO25, like the prizes are ment just for the tables from 10 euro and above. Did you finish the November mission? If yes, see you in the GTD 1000&3000! Else, good luck! :)

To err is human, forgive is canine!

@fkingun Unfortunately not. :D I busted before ITM both 1k€ and 3k€. But at least I made some profit with non freeroll MTTs.

I busted from 1000€ freeroll with this:490862183_1k.jpg.dbbefb280d3ed81d575bf28ca2f97556.jpg

Funny hand. :D

Besides the MTTs I played a Supernova satellite and was busted out before the tickets....10 players got ticket and out in the 12th place with K8 vs Q8...if I hold there it is a 100% Supernova ticket for me.... :(

Yesterday session was a sh**. I lost every important 70-30, bahhh... The top of the bad run was I HU for a 25€ and a 50€ Milky way ticket and got 2nd both (only 1st get a ticket). I played some Supernova qualifier too, but nothing worth mentioning. On Saturday my wife is going to a job party so I want that Milky way ticket to spend my freetime winning some €€€€€. :D :D 

Alright, never mind. Keep grinding and dont tilt! :D

Hello dear friend @Pucuri88,

As i became "old" on this community and read daily all the news of the regular players, i am happy to see another one like me - !YOU! - that have almost same mentality for the game, force to beat mtts and satisfied when he playing them!

I really want to discuss personally with you and become a TEAMMATE. We can play same sessions with same mtts, and see the results! It's constructive! Hope this don't slow your targets. 

PLS send me a message if you like the ideea ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello guys!

Ehhh, I wrote here for a long time...that was my laziness, but now I am back and I continue my blog here. :)

In December I did more less volume then in October and November but that was not a surprise for me because of Christmas and New Years Eve, etc, with some family stuff. The results was decent and I rest a lot so I could start the new year with full relaxed.

As everybody loves the graphs I did an MTT grapf from my 2017 results in Unibet.MTT.jpg.4b31c393b35b8a57486da0ede5abd4c1.jpg

This is my MTT graph from 2017 September to December, it contains 75 MTT sessions and 969 MTTs.

In 2018 I did an excel file (like MathrimC's MTT results doc) so I can follow my results MTT by MTT. I will post the graphs if you guys interested in.

I was thinking a lot what to play besides the MTTs, cash or sng and I think I take my vote to the SNGs, I tried to get a bigger sample on NL10 and I got about 25k hands with 5bb/100 which is not bad but still not good enough. And sometimes I feel frustrated myself when I have to decide about my whole stack in a tough situation (which is real money, not chips). So maybe SNGs would be better for me. I try to get a bigger sample on 4€ 5 man SNGs and see what ROI I can get there.

Of course the MTT grind continues and I would like to be more active in the forum here and on Twitch too. And my biggest goal for 2018 to win at least 1 Unibet Open package. Last week I won a 250€ main satellite ticket but I couldnt win the package on Sunday but I don't give up and try my best! I really would like to go to London! ;)

Alright, I am starting my daily session, GL all of you!

Archived