Has world gone totally insane?

Livertool

Or just finnish parliament? Soon they are replacing old traffic signs with new "sex free" signs. Here is one example:vanha.jpg.ae75c136e18c2ae491a891010f9d5efa.jpguusi.jpg.0701ed4deccea3f30344df076f2d3af5.jpg

Like we didn´t have bigger problems in here than that and we are taking debt every year and then spent millions in this kind of bs. INSANE i tell ya INSANE 😠

• Like 7
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.

Even in Finland? I mean, such a behaviour is par for the course for Sweden, but I thought you guys were still relatively normal, except for excessive drinking of course...

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

Even in Finland? I mean, such a behaviour is par for the course for Sweden, but I thought you guys were still relatively normal, except for excessive drinking of course...

Yep, nowadays it is like this. Not my country anymore :( Media and goverment are pushing this liberal bs and everyone saying against it is "hatetalking" Unemployment rate is 7,5% but we need to have more immegrants because soon we are short of employees,LUL. And we are supposed to be among least corrupted countries in the world, please. Our police supposed to be trust worthy, LOL, one of police chiefs is being prisoned for being major person in drug smugling to Finland. Nothing gets done right, nuclear plant was supposed to ready 10 years ago, metro year ago...why? because parliament makes ❤️♥️❤️ty deals that are supposed to be cheap but end up costing billions more than should.....

I should just stop reading and thinking and live in somekind of bubble like so many here seems to do.... meh, i just start drinking :D

• Like 4

I recommend that you take a step back from that stuff, it can really mess up your head. If you want to look for the negatives in the world you'll have an endless ocean of it, it will eventually poison your mind and it will only escalate further and make it that much harder to even meet positive people. Misery loves company and detaching from that is a tough process. Have courage to let go and focus on yourself and the positive close around you.

• Like 5

Unemployment is not the government's problem. If a person can't get a job, that's their own fault.

As far as the signs. New ones look a lot better.

• Like 2
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

Unemployment is not the government's problem. If a person can't get a job, that's their own fault.

@Magicadil Your talking poo to be polite, Someplaces there is just no work or what there is doesnt pay the bills.

• Like 5
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

@Magicadil Your talking poo to be polite, Someplaces there is just no work or what there is doesnt pay the bills.

Name one developed country where finding a job is difficult or there's a shortage of jobs.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@jonny2192

Some people lack the basic economic knowledge to understand that if you increase the supply (be it goods or workforce) in a specific field while keeping the demand steady, the value of the supply (prices or wages) will decline.

Some people don't realize that the state itself doesn't have any money, it's the money of the people. If you're working with taxpayers' money which is forcefully taken away from the people, the least you can expect is to use it thoughtfully and not waste it on replacing street signs because some ugly feminists and limp-wristed cuckolds get triggered.

@Livertool

I call your power plant in Finland and raise you an airport in Europe's second largest city:

Berlin_Brandenburg_Airport

Planned costs: 1 billion Euro.

Costs right now: 6 billion Euro and running...

Planned opening date: October 2011

Planned opening date right now: Maybe 2019, 2020....

• Like 7
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Magicadil wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

Name one developed country where finding a job is difficult or there's a shortage of jobs.

All the Romanians/Czechs/Slovaks/Polish must be bored and come to the UK for the hell of it.

Also just because jobs are available doesnt mean people can get them.

My dad got made redundant at 60 he applies for jobs every day guess what hes not having much luck.

My wife applied for years to get a job but because she was bringing up our children had no experience.

Many years ago a lot of people came to Manchester from Dundee because there were no jobs in the area but not everyone can up sticks and move because of family and other reasons.

• Like 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Magicadil

Nice, not even worth of reply :)

@DepchZ

No i´m not thinking about these every moment but very often you see these stupid news and all the other stupid bs that you have read comes rushing down on you at the same time. But still don´t want to live in bubble thinking these don´t exist.

@WuDu

Nice, maybe we do a little bet which gets finished first :Laugh:

• Like 3

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu

Nice, maybe we do a little bet which gets finished first :laugh:

@Livertool

That would imply that the airport gets finished some time in the future as there are already talks of calling it quits and taking the loss...🤣

But I'm not mad, Berlin is far, far away from my city and does a good job of attracting a lot of bums, criminals and wannabes.

Two fun facts just for you:

Did you know that Berlin is the only capital in Europe where the GDP per capita in the city is lower than the GDP per capita for the country?

Did you know that 16.5 % of the population in Berlin is living on welfare? That's over 500,000 people.

It's basically the Swiffer of Germany, helping the rest of our country to degenerate at a much slower pace...

So, you still feel bad about Finland?

• Like 4

@WuDu

No, i didn´t have a clue but now i know 👍 :) You must do what Mr Trump would do, build a wall around it, again 🤣

Did you know that in Finland we have about 7000 people that are homeless. And now they are making a proposition by goverment that if finnish citicen goes to fight for Isis and returns to Finland they can get in front of the line to get apartment provided by cities because they might be traumatised. Insanerino :puking:

• Like 3

@Magicadil wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

South Africa

• Like 1
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Magicadil wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

Lol at you @Magicadil... If you're an engineer (bless myself for chosing this study) then you won't ever have a problem. But there is a shortage for uneducated jobs in almost every country in "The West".

As @jonny2192 says. Companies don't want anyone just applying for a job. Age is the biggest struggle here. That's not a good "investment" anymore.

That aside there are also many people not really bothering trying to find a job, and that's their own fault. But there are also way too many that really do their best and can't ever get a job. Where is the fault??? I don't know I have to be honest. Some can blame governement, some can blame the technological improvement, some can blame immigration and finally some can blame the emancipation of certain groups of people!! All of them are right in some way. 

• Like 3
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

We should all just look in the mirror, people of the past and now.

It really is just what we the people want. Where we put our money moves the world. Companies are there to make profit, if doing something is not profitable they tend to adapt. Want a better environment? Use more money and buy "green" stuff and as it becomes profitable it creates competition and as there is competition the cost will also come down. Use money to buy cheap foreign stuff and the local producing of goods drops down and causes loss of jobs. Complain and you attract others who complain around you and you start to pick only upon those things. Where we put our will it comes to existence, now there's the real magic and people do not see it.

If anyone wants a change, the most important revolution is the revolution of the self and how you can influence the people around you. The greed and lack of sacrifice starts from ourselves. Just rise above your current self and things start to fall right on place. It only takes one candle. 

• Like 3

We don´t have shortage in uneducated jobs like cleaners or warehouse workers but the problem is many of them the wage is so small that you still have to get social benefit in order to pay your rent and live. And if you studied to be car mechanic or engineer do you want to go cleaning? And many of those jobs are given to youngsters and people coming from other countries because you don´t have to pay them extra for experience so employers save as much as 500€ per month/worker.

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu

No, i didn´t have a clue but now i know 👍 :) You must do what Mr Trump would do, build a wall around it, again 🤣

Did you know that in Finland we have about 7000 people that are homeless. And now they are making a proposition by goverment that if finnish citicen goes to fight for Isis and returns to Finland they can get in front of the line to get apartment provided by cities because they might be traumatised. Insanerino :puking:

I hope the appartments are located behind barbed wire and iron bars, but I guess they're not...Reminds me of Sweden, where returning Jihadis were greeted with free housing and free driver's licenses :scared: and where waving the ISIS flag is perfectly legal. Sweden is also the country in developed Europe that sends the second most ISIS fighters per capita (after Belgium, of course). Maybe the Finish government wants to compete with them and export more stuff than just Nokia and The Dudesons...:laugh:

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

I never forget when Breivik moaned for a better Playstation.

Show some compassion, bro! He had to play on a PS 2, how are you supposed to play the newest Call of Duty or Wolfenstein on that one?

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

@Livertool wrote:

Or just finnish parliament? Soon they are replacing old traffic signs with new "sex free" signs.

@Livertool

Always look on the bright side of life. The bright side in this case is, at least you're not Sweden:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/20/sweden-to-move-burden-of-proof-in-rape-cases-from-claimant-to-the-accused-explicit-consent

:Rofl:

• Like 1