Better customer blog :)

Livertool

@Livertool wrote:

Your quack is my command. Lost it all :waterfall: but now i got new plan (same as earlier but better 🤣)

New balance 10€ and towards omaha we go... :laugh:

It's quaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk atttakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Don't lose it all before you could use the freebet.🤣

• Like 1

@FreedoM wrote:

oR1fkkiDPgSG

You got point there, you ask and you shall recieve :D. Got to 20€ so i will do exactly like suggested and go for 5x4€ sng 🤣

Even going to play with your alias so i can blame my freedom if it goes south. Should take about 4 minutes to win them so you can relax with sweet sounds of Lamb Of God while daddy goes to work :D

freed.JPG.1c45d00254aae05f0e623f3857aee6d4.JPG

F sngs prkl. Only won one, last one :laugh: Would i play different? No. Just couldn't get any luck and others over run me on river.One thing i didn't mind was losing AK to dukcs, he deserved it 😛

So i came up with perfect plan how to win big with 12 euros before >Finland match.... one 10 & 2 euro hexa 🤣

I see myself in hell then for bad choises :laugh:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

F sngs prkl. Only won one, last one :laugh: Would i play different? No. Just couldn't get any luck and others over run me on river.One thing i didn't mind was losing AK to dukcs, he deserved it 😛

So i came up with perfect plan how to win big with 12 euros before >Finland match.... one 10 & 2 euro hexa 🤣

I see myself in hell then for bad choises :laugh:

giphy

• Like 1

#nevergiveup #0lucky

Ok, now i am going to play for REAL. Min depo for million... Bring out big guns, all that i know about life and more. Sweet some would say....and they are right. Sweet as cucumber, you'll see... :D

First step: choose alias that you can't lose with and then hit omaha like a boss :d

wudu.JPG.6f206cf8f88a2be23fa203ed573bc75b.JPG

• Like 4

@psrquack wrote:

What mission do you need? The Banzai double up?

duck-hunting-bathtub

I was one hexa short but played it today. Part 4 seems pretty easy except mtt cash out :D Any idea what comes after 4? Is it worth to even try to go there :wonder:

Had little booster in wild swarm in the morning and then pushed all wins to shadow order :dissatisfied: Going to step away from that slot for while, major suckysucky mode on in that :puking:

• Like 1