Why are England SOOOO POOOR?

Paintbrush

Different tournament, same ending. The game has been described as the worst England performance ever, even worse that the defeat by USA on 29 June 1950, which is something for the team to be "proud" of, I suppose.

I can live with the losing, it's the manner of the loss. Is it the pressure, the number of foreign players in the Premier League, the lack of English players playing in European Leagues, the number of games in a season, the wages, the WAGS? Any and all suggestions welcome, even silly ones - no, especially silly one as I need the laughs! :(

@Paintbrush wrote:

Different tournament, same ending. The game has been described as the worst England performance ever, even worse that the defeat by USA on 29 June 1950, which is something for the team to be "proud" of, I suppose.

I can live with the losing, it's the manner of the loss. Is it the pressure, the number of foreign players in the Premier League, the lack of English players playing in European Leagues, the number of games in a season, the wages, the WAGS? Any and all suggestions welcome, even silly ones - no, especially silly one as I need the laughs! :(

Why is Iceland so good , might the perfect question.

The problem is that football in our days has no more weack teams and sometimes skill is not enough to succed in football . All you need is to wish to win is to play with hart , things such as skill is not anymore enough to win a game or to make performance.

But beside of that we also must think of what Iceland Federation build in their country to be part in front of this huge magnificient succes : they reorganized football in Iceland and those are the rewards.

were do you start. 

the strikers. they are not all they think they are kane for example.top scorer in the prem league.for the 1st 6+ games of the prem league he failed to score erikson returned from injury started setting kane up kane starts scoring ( no erikson no kane goals) 

vardy well lets make him a sub and play sterling cause he plays for city. 

the defenders are all over the place  

the manager just had,nt a clue what he was doing  

the FA. appointing old men who try to play 1990s football in 2016.+is a few reasons why england are so poor

almost there almost

Archived