JeppeL

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@JeppeL wrote:

Hi there,

We've tried making community promotions as easy as we could, but just to make sure we avoid as many mistakes as possible we’d like to present for you this small general guide on how to make best use of the offers. 

1. One promotion - one topic.

Each promotion will have its own thread and any specific requirements for participation will be outlined in the thread through the promotion description and Terms & Conditions. Please don't post any new topics  with questions about the promotion, moderators are monitoring the official promotion thread and will be able to help you there.

2. Read the promotion description and rules in the specific promotion thread.

This one is rather self-explanatory, but please read the full promotion description in order to avoid mistakes, like posting a placed bet after start of match when it was required to have been placed before. Our customer service agents see these issues daily, and by far the biggest reason for a mistake made, unfortunately is because something was not read by the player trying to take part in the promotion.

3. Ask the community if you aren't sure.

If you feel something is unclear in the promotion description, please ask about it ahead of time by posting your question in the respective promotion thread. Help is only a question away, but if you made an error and hold off on asking your question until after the promotion has already started, then we might not be able to offer what was promised in the promotion description.

4. Terms & conditions - Should I read them?

We’ll always try to mention the most relevant information in the promotion description, but some things do not really belong there and some conditions are the same for many promotions, like the one saying you can only make use of the offer on your own account. 

We cannot say that you shouldn’t read the terms & conditions for the promotion you are about to take part in, because i'd be best if you did Smiley Happy But what we’ll try to do is put the conditions that differs from the norm more so than others at the top of the terms & conditions section of the promotion.

If you have any general questions about our promotions and competitions, feel free to ask Smiley Happy

Sincerely,

The Unibet Community Team

@Stubbe-Unibet , @ReCorpH , @Andy-Unibet 

Hey guys, are we really not going to have any promotion in this community?:Smile::Cool:

I can't believe it, almost a quarter of this year has passed and I only had a community tour and that at the initiative of a community member.

• Like 1
I criticize what I don't like"!!!

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

So far, very boring community, no contests with weekly prizes, outside of poker leagues.😐

Betting contests, prediction, just a beautiful old memory.

Edited by SCOBY
  • Like 2

I agree it's not the way it used to be...

I miss the hot streak comptetion a lot. Hopefully it will be back soon.

Also the Grand Slam tennis promo tradition shouldn't be abandoned. The French Open starts in  a month.

• Like 2

I have to agree with the guys above. @Stubbe-Unibet and @Recorph promised a lot with starting the new community, but instead of introduction of the new staff, Recorph just disappeared???!!! WTF is going on here? Nothing special happened?

Guys, seriously everybody is blind, or WHAT THE ACTUAL F U C K???

That @SkilfulPoker guy has disappeared also and nobody blinked one, despite he was threated like a VIP, got an own freeroll and so on.

It's smelly, and I want answears, please!

Maybe it's just changes, I have not been here for a while, been busy with work.  But now I will have more time, I see  I missed a couple of nice promotions so hopefully there will be more to come over the next few months.  

The design of the new forum looks great, better than before, but maybe not as much activity here as 2-3 years ago. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SCOBY said:

So far, very boring community, no contests with weekly prizes

Community is boring unless there's prizes? 

15 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

It's smelly, and I want answears, please!

Answers to what? I haven't disappeared anywhere. The new Community has been live for 3 weeks and we're going through a transition period.

13 minutes ago, startelver said:

The design of the new forum looks great, better than before, but maybe not as much activity here as 2-3 years ago. 

Thanks, I'm also hoping we'll get more activity once we get properly sorted. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

OMG! 🤐 I am shutting down myself. Apologies, Jami-Recorph!😁

In these transgender times you gotta be carefull of assuming who is who to avoid situations like this. Or even worse, going for third base only to realize you are rubbing sausage when you were after karelian pie 😬

• Haha 4
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jami-Unibet said:

Community is boring unless there's prizes? 

@Jami-Unibet,yes without weekly, monthly competitions, it's boring, and I notice that online members are few, every time I connect, up to 20 members, I say that if there was a contest (with symbolic prizes, 30-50 euros per week ), then surely the number of online members would increase.

Of course, the look is wonderful as said, but without a little action to keep us connected, I think it will be in vain.My opinion of course.

(I hope you don't block me, because yesterday after I commented above, for a while I couldn't connect to the community)🤐

IMG_20210513_135413.jpg

Edited by SCOBY

2 minutes ago, SCOBY said:

yes without weekly, monthly competitions

3 minutes ago, SCOBY said:

(with symbolic prizes, 30-50 euros per week )

Does this mean that the Supermoon freeroll of €750 and the added value (Of +€3500ish, hard to calculate) in the Community League are not those? (And if they are, does the freeroll cover the symbolic prizes for the next 15 weeks?) Community is not meant to be a place for solely promotions and this is not something it'll be in the future either. Sure, we will have competitions and promotions as before but it will not be a daily occurrence. 

• Like 2