Currency value fluctuations

JillianP

Just trying to work out why my cash balance doesn't tally.

I deposited £30 this morning, made a note that it gave me 37.32 euros.
I've spent 5 euros, "won" 68c, so I would expect to have 33 euros, but I only have 31.85.

Logging into Unibet.co.uk it all matches up in sterling, so I'm assuming that the currency values fluctuate constantly, rather than staying as they were when you deposited?
So tomorrow I might wake up and find I only have 20 euros? :smileyfrustrated:

I know it's not you guys fault we voted to leave the EU and watch the pound plummet, just trying to work it out...

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

@JillianP wrote:

Just trying to work out why my cash balance doesn't tally.

I deposited £30 this morning, made a note that it gave me 37.32 euros.

I've spent 5 euros, "won" 68c, so I would expect to have 33 euros, but I only have 31.85.

Logging into Unibet.co.uk it all matches up in sterling, so I'm assuming that the currency values fluctuate constantly, rather than staying as they were when you deposited?

So tomorrow I might wake up and find I only have 20 euros? :smileyfrustrated:

I know it's not you guys fault we voted to leave the EU and watch the pound plummet, just trying to work it out...

The poker client currency works of the current exchange rate, so you can see it go up or down but the sterling balance will remain the same. If you look at a couple of buyins of the same amount  i.e a 1e sng you will see that you buy in for slightly different amounts each day.

Normally the change is only once a day.

I reduced by 5% by the day after the referendum.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• 4 months later...

@Frankenklein wrote:

I have a similar concern,

doesn Unibet take any fee when your main balance is in one currency other than euro every time your bring money to the poker table or not?

Should I change my main account currency to euros if that is possible?

They dont take a fee they use the daily rate, always seemed very fair exchange rate to me and not heard others complain about exchange rates

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived