England - Iceland Match Thread

Valkyrie

Could this be a David vs Goliath scenario? Looking at the odds, England is the big favourite, but I think the vikings may still have some surprises up their sleeves. (And since Sweden is out of the running my heart is naturally on Iceland.) What are your thoughts?

Not sure what fills me with more dread, losing to Iceland or meeting France in the next round. Feelings are running stupidly high in the UK and the way that the remainers are hyping things up there's no telling how the fans will react to a bad perfornmance/result.

Bet Reference: 3/3. Placed via: WebStatus: OpenEvent/Market description: England vs Iceland: Match Result And Both Teams To Score, Iceland / Yes, 20/1 Bet Status: Open     Stake: Single, £2.00 (Pot. Ret. £42.00)

Called it. 

We choke.

CHOKE.

Iceland.... well least it might make me some money.

Wow, go Iceland! :) I just hope they can keep this up in the second half. Watching this with your heart invested is kind of nerv wrecking, but no matter how this match ends Iceland should be proud of their efforts. Don't think the English players expected this at all.

YES YES YES !!!!!!!! 

This is unbelievable but the strategy worked !!!   Iceland played their best game ever and England played probably the worst game ever . 

I wish I had the guts to put more money for the 9 odds win to Iceland.  :smileyvery-happy:

Archived