the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

win.jpg.a9bd1bf76521eae36feacac6bbb993c9.jpg

We have a winner...

in the video below you will find out who won the Mini-Competition.

Congrats to the winner !!!

Thanx for playing everyone

• Like 4
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Capture.thumb.PNG.94530c7abceaf7fef79330d21267f097.PNG

Another one of my newest converts to poker & Unibet.

I had some friends over & I was doing well on the cash tables & asked them if they would mind if I carried on playing, cause I knew it was gonna be a shortish visit.

While we were sitting here he was curious about the game. I told him to download the app on his phone, then he can play the next freeroll in half an hour. He downloads the client, registers, goes home & ends up shipping 4NLH Ticket. His first online poker tourney ever... come to think of it, his first tourney ever, full stop. Well done Bruv !!! 0raxe111 LOL he's not even a member of the community yet I realized when I was searching for his name @ the @ sign. 

Gotto get him to join.

The South African contingent is growing rapidly :Rofl:

Must also go check out the refer a friend bonus's now now also

• Like 3

long shots for Tuesday @ UK & Ireland / Ante-Post Royal Ascot ... check them odds 

Capture.thumb.PNG.964dcd93025bc8cf35032da7561c0100.PNG

6 winners in 6 races...If it comes in I'll be a millionaire.. in South African Rand🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

long shots for Tuesday @ UK & Ireland / Ante-Post Royal Ascot ... check them odds 

Capture.thumb.PNG.159d54ee47d8cd17c489d90e35e06b16.PNG

6 winners in 6 races...If it comes in I'll be a millionaire.. in South African Rand🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

@psrquack the stats say that it is very dangerous over here... & it is, believe me. But I grew up here, so it's normal for me. It all depends on where in SA you are. If you aware & stay away from trouble spots it's OK. but in general, I would say there are far better places you could visit. If he does come over... let me hook him up.

by the way, to steal hands like this on the river is a bit rude hey

Capture.thumb.PNG.e07218113603fa74a718456baaedf363.PNG

cleaned me out    :Rofl::Rofl::Rofl:

• Like 1

@psrquack... I've realized that the satellites for the UO are pretty soft. I've turned 15euro into 60euro's worth of  UO Tickets in no time. :popeye: I think I've got a shot if I just stayed focused during the tourneys.

Starting tomorrow I'll start a Malta Challenge update.

I think if I post my results for the community to see I'll do better cause I'll be a little more disciplined. We'll see how it goes? 

I'm just picturing me @ the UO with other Community Members with my UO hoodie on the says Nestabear BIG on the back  🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3

I hope you'll make and can catch a cheap flight too. Btw will you turn your possible 500 bonus points (if you will win on the next make us proud) into the qualifiers too or will you start a serious freeroll grind hourding more tickets?

Btw the cubs will it try too? It would be nice seeing a little challenge among you and the pupils.:atisfied: