Argentina - Chile (Copa America 2016 FINAL)

Belfort23

Ok guys, time for one of the biggest matches in this year, Copa America Final! What are you opinions abot this game?

Unibet offers 1,80 for Argentina, 3,65 for draw, and 5,10 for Chile. Do you think as well tha Chile should be such an underdog?

veni vidi vici

I've said for a long time that Argentina will win this, but the recent injuries will certainly make this match very interesting. Chile was always the team most likely to make this an even match-up, and they shouldn't be underestimated. I'm still awaiting the confirmed line-ups for my betting on this one, but Argentina has served me well this Copa... I might just not care if I lose some while betting on them again tonight... 1.80 is still way too low for me. Was 1.92 when I considered them earlier tonight.

The referee has sadly lost all sense, but no big surprise. He's well known for handing out red cards, and these two teams plays rough and there's a lot of heat and acting. Combined, that's in danger of ruining the match.

Should be quite a bit of space in second half, so might be a highly entertaining one. Needs a goal to really kick things off... (Higuain really should have done better one on one with the goalie when gifted a chance by Medel).

Archived