A big thank you!

Hoovers

Ever since an american channel ( no names) ended their broadcasts in europe, there has been almost no chances to watch a game live, except buying a package from another large union. Tonight, i just by chance noticed that unibet broadcast The Dodgers game. Don´t know if this is a one time happening, but would like to shout a big Thank you, hoping there will be more matches within the unibet network. Thank you!

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

@Hoovers wrote:

Ever since an american channel ( no names) ended their broadcasts in europe, there has been almost no chances to watch a game live, except buying a package from another large union. Tonight, i just by chance noticed that unibet broadcast The Dodgers game. Don´t know if this is a one time happening, but would like to shout a big Thank you, hoping there will be more matches within the unibet network. Thank you!

American rubbish. It's just 'Rounders' for the mentally challenged. They always have to change our [English] methods/language and try and make it better or different. They usually fail horribly, because they try too hard. 

The sidewalk? Why is it not just the street? ...

What is that rubbish they play with an 'egg' and call 'Football'? Genius design considering a ball is supposed to be round. Yes it will now say it can be oval - purely becuase of American's idiocy. 

Dammm...they're annoying.

Going to get beer. Lots.

I wouldnt call any american major league sport a fail. They constantly improve their sports unlike soccer which is stuck in the stone age. Massive stadiums, great atmosphere, TV ratings are over the roof. Dont like it, dont watch it, simple but they hardly fail horribly in any sport...

Archived