Your favourite tipster and service? Do you buy tips often?

desinere

I personally think that extra knowledge from pro tipster is always welcome and there is no secret that I highly respect Jorma Vuoksenmaa many ways and European Sports Betting Consultants-service is professional, in my opinion. I don't buy tips often, I use more promotions and free tips of services and also follow interesting tipsters comments in social media, that way can learn a lot.

People pay for info like that ??

I prefer to do my own resertch online and read a loot...then I know for a fact that the info I have is just that a Fact :)

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

Oh, my mistake,I did not understand that everybody dont know that there really is professional tipsters and people use those services,glad that I could give you that new information Zipfil. It is also easy way to start sport betting using those services. Those professional tipsters have many times full of office employees working to them, and their tips have value to customers because of winnings their knowlidge gives! But glad that you like to do research by yourself, maybe after tens years you maybe also became pro if you work hard,never know. Good hobby,keep going fellow and good luck !!

Thx for clearing it up for me.

I dont think this is "commen" in my Country...actually first time I read about it was when you described it lol

Have never even seen a "advertising" or alike for this but hey sometime I dont see the forst for trees ;) Logic says that if it exists then some people will pay for the "service" \ help or what ever to call diffrent "tings".

There are those who like to "gamble" but dont wanna work to hard themself, same as in the stockmarked they hire or consult a person \ company to help out... I belive what you just wrote goes under "consulting" if I am not mistaken..

Anyway can you tell me what is a "pro" ? I do understand the word but what describes it in gambling?

If you refer to Soccer, we do have a Norwegian Goverment tingy that I had 12 correct matches out of 12 possible 3 times the last 5 months, did only play those 3 times also...not pay to good unless you winn alone :) winning about 850 Euros evry time lol...

I think that I am not a Pro but merly a stubborn person who like to winn just to see if I can...nuts I know but that is a little fun for my brain ;)

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

In my country it is quite commen use those services, there is people behind those services who had made possible ten years work in companys like Unibet with odds and so on, and they have amazing knowledge which they can share. I also have a few friends who make money by giving tips every week or daily in Europe to some services so that is why I said that you could be pro like those in some day, make it maybe as a part job,because you know about betting!

I kind of dislike buying tips from someone .

You always see people to try to advertise and sell tips or w/e ..And 75% is just selling tips stolen from others or not even sure were theyr talking about . But still when u got tips u can share for free in my eyes , u win and we win if the tip is good . No need to get money for it ..

In our country we have 2 fb-groups ( Dutch ) that give free tips and theyr partners with unibet ans also give u the chance to win extra's now and then .

So a HUGE NO to buying tips for me .

Archived