New MTT Schedule teaser thread

DavidP_Unibet

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@psrquack probably not

David mentioned that (although not for now) there will be an overhaul for the freerolls, focusing more on beginning players than on players who are ONLY playing freerolls.

@DavidP_Unibet some small idea's/comments (sorry if there is stuff already mentioned here which I repeat)

More standard step-it-up style tourneys rewarding MTT tickets for a higher buy-in (not per se in a certain satellite structure) . It's always fun to be able to play a higher BI tourney without really affecting your bankroll, because you qualified for it. I'd propose a 5x (2 to 10 and 5 to 25)

This one is really more of a thing I would find cool, but I think it will keep more recs playing MTTs : a variation in Payout structure. So you have the standard amount (which is 12% now? Or am I wrong?) and then you could have some flatter payout ones where double the amount of players end in the money. (this doesnt need to be many tourneys since it's mostly for players who can't afford it yet to play many tourneys)

An addition to the last point. I don't know if anyone is looking for this, but in bounties the pay jump between nr 1 and nr 2 is gigantic because of the added value from the bounties + the standard pay jump. If you win a bounty now your final prize will be almost 3 times what the second one gets (+ all the other bounties you earned before heads up)... Maybe this is what everyone looks for in bounties, but maybe the pay jump from second to first can be flattened out a bit :) (you'd still get almost the double as the second one in the end). Maybe I say this because I finished second twice in the 25 bounty :p

Then the second part is about the satellites, but these would only change after a month or so, so this is less priority.

Call the satellites "rockets" as in a rocket to another part in space

The structure I would like: 1-5-25-120(or 100 final ticket) -500(or final ticket 550/500)-2k.

This structure pays out more the closer to the end you get which is good imo, since that looks way more juicy. You could also add a fast lane (1-10-80(100)-500-2k) and a crazy fast lane (2-50-500-2k)

Just adding some ideas :) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Like @VikingsAF and I mentioned before, more step-it-ups, or whatever you call those in the future would be nice. Right now we have two in the afternoon for 2 and 4 Euro. It would be great to

a) have more step-it-ups in general

b) to have higher buy-ins

c) to have them also run in the evening or at night (central Europe and UK time zone).

Maybe you could add a step-it-up to the Sunday schedule for 50 or 100 Euro with a supporting satellite tree during the week. For instance you could add a 50 Euro step-it-up final on Sunday where the winners receive 250 Euro. During the week you have multiple daily step-it-up qualifiers for 2 and 10 Euro. Maybe you could also add one for 50 Cent as well.

Edit: I just realized that you plan to lump all the satellites together. Which makes it even easier to add a big buy-in step-it-up on Sunday.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Would love to see the step-it-up for 1€ back like in the past (with 10 x 5€ GTD).  The small buy in is ideal for new players to build a bankroll in those tournaments.

By step-it-up, i don't mean satellite here, i mean the step it up with cash prizes GTD for the "x" first places of the tournament.  The 2€ stepitup at 19h00 CET is quite popular and i'm sure the 1€ woul be as well.

@Mynona wrote:

Would love to see the step-it-up for 1€ back like in the past (with 10 x 5€ GTD).  The small buy in is ideal for new players to build a bankroll in those tournaments.

By step-it-up, i don't mean satellite here, i mean the step it up with cash prizes GTD for the "x" first places of the tournament.  The 2€ stepitup at 19h00 CET is quite popular and i'm sure the 1€ woul be as well.

Especially when you have limited funds and want to play MTTs, those step-it-ups are ideal, however Unibet does little to promote them.

I'm really interested in knowing what the UO/UK qualifier structure will look like: For example for the UK series, there's a 25 Euro tourney giving you a 100 Euro ticket. Can I use my UO tickets to play this tourney in the future and switch the 100 Euro tickets back to the UOs?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived