Jump to content

SNG Bingo idea for promotion


Recommended Posts

SNG Bingo

you select 5 starting hands(or any number that works well) or are auto given 5 hands
example AcAh 6s5c 7h6d 10s10h js10c

In the first 2/3 levels of an SNG if you get that starting hand its marked of your card
Get all 5 hands you win

Have each game last 1 hour(or any suitable time), if no one wins the prize rolls over.

The stake you play determines what percent of the prize you win, with the highest stake winning 100%
If say SNG1 wins 5% the remaining 95% rolls over to the next hourly game.

At the end of the promotion the remaining prize pool goes in a freeroll and anyone that has had a win gets a ticket to it.

Prizes could be bigger for peek hours and smaller for the middle of the night.

Would work with all formats, I mention SNGs specifically as they could do with there own promotion :) 


You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...