Speedway bets with analysis

Adam

Lets start with an individual meeting, speedway GP event tonight at 19:00 from the Czech Republic. In this year the whole GP field is very strong cant make clear favourites, there are at least 10 riders from all 16 that capable of pulling of a GP win at any event.
So i will try to give my insight on which riders holds significant value.
Usually there are not many lines on the Czech track to use for overtaking so gating is very important. Last couple of years inside gates were clear favourites and i can imagine it wont change much for this year.
There are 4 gates and each rider has 5 rides so some riders have 2 rides from the preferable inside gates.
The following 8 riders have two rides from gate 1 or gate 2: N. Pedersen, P. Kildemand, Chris Harris, Jason Doyle, Fredrik Lindgren, Antonio Lindbaeck, Chris Holder, Andreas Jonsson.

These 8 riders have advantage regarding their starting positions, so lets see them one-by-one how much chance they got for reaching the finals.

N. Pedersen @ 11.00
In the last 5 years he won once and made the final 4 times. He isnt in his best form lately but the track very much suits him. A good bet in my opinion.

P. Kildemand @ 26.00
Its his first GP in the Czech Rep, he is also not in his best form in his last meetings but cant rule him out, very fast and exciting rider. (average bet)

Chris Harris @ 201.00
We can rule him out hes been dreadful and basically no chance for him.

Jason Doyle @ 17.00
Sometimes he goes over his limits and gets excluded because of his dangerous riding if he can manage to stay safe he has a chance. (average bet)

Fredrik Lindgren @ 34.00
Rides on a different engine than the others and it suits him well, if he finds the right set up for his bike he is a very good bet.

Antonio Lindbaeck @ 15.00
He is flying in his last meetings, capable of overtaking others even if he missed his gate. I can see him winning at least one GP this year, today could be his day.

Chris Holder @ 9.00
He is leading the championship but somehow he didnt convinced me so far, i think hes performance will drop, and last couple of years he couldnt do much on this track.

Andreas Jonsson @ 34.00
He is over his peak, but with some luck it is possible for him have a good GP,  he likes this track. (average bet)

Bear in mind that the above riders are underdogs so i cant guarantee that one of them will win, although most of them has some value.

Feel free to ask any questions about the sport in general.

Good Luck!

Next one is a Polish league meeting, Torun vs Leszno at 19:30. I believe Torun wins this at home, last couple of home meetings they rode really well and had convincing wins.

Leszno in need of points but their best riders Nicki Pedersen is battling with a hand injury and Sajfutdinov's coming back from an injury as well I can imagine he will be a bit rusty and cant ride to his full potential.

Leszno won 50-40 in their first meeting so Torun will push it to reach at least a 12 points win for the bonus point.

In the rider markets I like Hancock to score more than Sajfutdinov, reason mentioned above.

-----------------------------

Polish Ekstraliga

Torun vs Leszno

handicap

Torun -8,5 @ 1.90

-----------------------------

Most points

Greg Hancock (vs Emil Sajfutdinov) @ 1.80

----------------------------

Overall record: 0-2 (-2 units)

Good Luck!

Unbelievable, one mistake by a Torun rider cost his team 9 points... It should have been an easy cover but ended 48-41. Rider head to head is a push.

Overall record: 0-3 (-3 units)

Elite League

Leicester Lions - Coventry Bees (19:30)

3way winner

Leicester Lions @ 2.65

-----------------------

The Lions are a bottom team team in overall but really tough to beat at home, they lost by 2 and 4 points in their last outings, now I really like their chances to get win in front of their fans. Szymon Woźniak is their strongest rider and he is back in the team after his ban. I think he will bring in at least 10 points, their reserve pair is one of the best in the league so less pressure on their heat leaders. Coventry heat leaders need to ride almost perfect to win this and in my opinion its unlikely to happen.

Good Luck!

Last one was close, but a winner.

Overall record: 1-3 (-1,35 units)

Today we have 4 Swedish races, no handicap markets yet, i might have one or two when they up. Until then I like a rider head-to-head bet, Sajfutdinov against Vaculik in the Vetlanda vs Rospiggarna match. Sajfutdinov just got back from injury but he continued where he left off, scoring massive points. On the other hand Vaculik struggling with his equipment, on the Vetlanda track its crucial to have the right setup and win the starts because it usually doesnt allow much racing.

Swedish Elitserien

Elit Vetlanda - Rospiggarna (19:00)

Rider head-to-head

Sajfutdinov (vs Vaculik) @ 1.40

Good Luck

Swedish Elitserien

Piraterna Motala - Masarna Avesta (19:00)

handicap

Piraterna -6,5 @ 1.72

---------------------------------

Piraterna came back and beat Masarna at their track after they were down by 12 points. I can see them winning this easily at home Hancock and Pawlicki has great form right now and every rider capable of winning heats in their team especially at home. Masarnas advantage are their reserve pair, they look stronger on paper but even if they lose points at the reserves heats Piraternas top 5 should do the job and win this convincingly.

Good Luck!

England

Elite League

handicap

Lakeside Hammers - Poole Pirates (20:30)

Lakeside Hammers -20,5 @ 1.85

--------------------------------

This one could get ugly very early, Pirates missing more than half of their team. First time this season Pirates lost by 10 points at Lakeside, and they were at full strength. Hammers should beat them by 30 points on paper.

If you wondering Poole riders are missing because they have other races in different leagues, so in this case they either look for a different date for the fixture or book guest riders. They couldnt find a different date so they have to race with less talented guest riders.

Good Luck!

Elitserien

Masarna - Lejonen (19:00)

handicap

Masarna -6,5 @ 1.90

-------------------------------------

Masarna beat Lejonen at their own track by 12 points and I believe they will do the same at home as well. Unfortunately Kylmakorpi got injured so Lambert replaces him in the Masarna squad but he is used to tight tracks like Masarna so he'll probably do well enough. Lejonen called in Sam Masters who is dark horse. Lejonen's weakest point is their reserves, Masarna should beat them easily. The home team lost last time at home after a major meltdown, I expect them to come out prepared for this and get a convincing win.

Good luck!

Elitserien

Indianerna - Piraterna (19:00)

handicap

Indianerna -8,5 @ 1.95

-----------------------------------

Piraterna's leading the league right now but i hardly call them the best team in the league, i expect them to regress at some point. Hopefully it will be this match, Piraterna usually stays in the game by substitutions so they only need 2 or 3 riders who can go almost perfect and they usually have a chance to win the match. Although this time Indianernas top 5 is really strong so even with substitutions it will be really hard to keep up with them. Indians lost by 12 points in Motala, they need to win by more at home to get the bonus point and i think they can do that.

Poland

Ekstraliga

Rybnik - Wroclaw

Rider head-to-head

G. Laguta (vs T. Woffinden) @ 1.90

---------------------------------------------------------

He is almost unbeatable at his home track, so at this odds he is value against any rider. If his team gets behind which is very much possible he should get additional rides as well. I've put 1/5 unit on him.

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Poland

Ekstraliga

ROW Rybnik - Ekantor.pl Falubaz Zielona Góra (17:00)

handicap

Ekantor.pl Falubaz Zielona Góra -4,5 @ 1.80

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its time to turn this around and make some profit. Rybnik lost Laguta their most effective rider due to an injury. Most likely Troy Batchelor replaces him who didnt have a race in Poland this year, i cant see him getting more than 4-5 points.

On the other side Dudek rides in the best form of his whole career, he is hardly losing any points. Zielona Goras weakest rider Sedgmen probably wont score a point but that shouldnt be a problem since he is in a pair with Dudek and ZG can replace him after 2 rides with a junior.

Even with Laguta riding Zielona Gora would run very close without him i think Zielona Gora might win this by 10 points.

Good Luck!

England

Wolverhampton - Swindon

handicap

Swindon Robins +8,5 @ 2.00

---------------------------------------------------

Swindon won their last 5 meetings and pushing for a playoff spot while the Wolves slowed down after a great start of the season. Wolves also without one of their best riders Kylmakorpi who got injured and unable to ride. If that wouldnt be enough bad luck their most effective rider Lindren also dealing with an injury but he will be available. I think Swindon could push Wolverhampton right till the end might get away with a win if their top 5 riders doesnt make many mistakes.

Good Luck!

Lackluster effort from Swindon last night.

Overall record: 4-8 (-3,07 units)

Hopefully more luck in Sweden today.

----------------------------------------------------------

Elitserien

Elit Vetlanda - Piraterna Motala (19:00)

handicap

Elit Vetlanda -4,5 @ 1.85

Vetlanda has a disappointing season so far part of this because of their injuries and weak second string riders. Now they made some changes and it will be probably their strongest lineup this season after they brought back Laguta who goes well at their home track and Jonasson gets another chance at reserve after he's been out of the team because of his bad form.

On the other side Piraterna cant bring his best squad because one of their main rider Kildemand got injured. Its a do-or-die meeting for Vetlanda if they want to keep their playoff hopes alive.

Good Luck!

Elitserien

Indianerna Kumla - Masarna Avesta

handicap

Indianerna Kumla -10,5 @ 1.90

most points

M. Bogdanovs (vs K. Nilsson) @ 1.90 (half unit)

-------------------------------------------------------

Indianerna got hammered at Avesta but I really like their chances at home. They made a couple of changes in their lineup getting rid of Cyfer and Protasiewicz, both of them were mediocre at best. Zengota and Bogdanovs replace them which is in my opinion makes them a lot stronger especially Bogdanovs at reserve.

None of the Masarna riders had very good performances at Kumla before and i believe it will be really hard for them to keep this close.

I went 1-2, although both looked right until the last couple of heats so it hurts a bit, thats the betting life. Tough times but with a decent bankroll management it wont bring you down.

Overall record: 5-10 (-4,62 units)

England

Lakeside - Swindon (21:00)

handicap

Lakeside -14,5 @ 1.72

--------------------------------------

Swindon had a terrible week, they lost at Wolverhampton then lost at home to Belle Vue and now they have to race at Lakeside with a depleted team missing 4 of their riders. Lakeside is one of strongest teams at home although they did lost to a weak Poole team couple of weeks ago, but i think they cant have an off-night like that again after all they are fighting for a playoff spot.

Unfortunately unibet doesnt offer handicaps or team points for the world cup so its not easy to find anything i like.

In my opininon Sweden probably wins tonight  and goes straight to the final but there isnt much value at the odd of 1.45.

Poland and Britain are already in the final and Sweden is likely joins them at the 2nd semi final tonight.

swc.jpg.b87083c71636806039879be42ee5dfae.jpg

Lets see the teams who can join them through the race-off:

Russia: They finished 3rd in Vojens while one of their strongest riders wasnt riding because of a hand injury. There is a good chance Grigoríj Laguta will be fit for the race off, with him in their team they have a very good chance to qualify for the final.

Denmark: They came close to Poland but had too many unlucky engine failures and crashes. H. Nielsen their team manager doesnt change the line up for the Manchester race-off which is a bit strange, Nicki Pedersen could help them but since he wasnt available for the semi final (he was on holiday) Nielsen chosed to go wtihout him to Manchester.

Australia?: Australia have a chance to go straight to the final by beating Sweden but even if they unable to do that in the race-off at Manchester i would probably make them favourites of the race off. Max Fricke rides in the Manchester team and he is top scorer at that track while the Australian team manager Mark Lemon is also the Manchester team manager in the English league which gives them a lot of knowledge track wise. Their team involves GP riders like Holder and Doyle who are both on great form, their "weakest" rider is Sam Masters who seems like he stepped up this season and scores decent points in league racing.

Germany?: There main rival is the USA at Vastervik and especially Greg Hancock but I believe Germany's team is much more balanced than the US. Hancock should win close to 20 points by himself to have a chance which is possible but a tough call for the american, his teammates doesnt ride in the europen leagues it will be extremely hard to for them to get points at this level. Either way Germany and the USA are not on level with the other teams in the world cup so their journey will end in the race-off at best.

------------------------------------------------

Speedway Worl Cup Winner

Russia @ 18.00

Australia @ 6.00

Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Last round of the Swedish Elitserien today, its time to win some.

Dackarna - Rospiggarna

Dackarna have to win at home to get in the playoffs, Rospiggarna comortably leads in the regular season they will probably go easy and lose this meeting while their strongest riders can reduce their average for the next season.

Lejonen - Piraterna

Lejonen cant make the playoffs while Piraterna already secured second position. Lejonen wants to win their last meeting in front of the home fans, not much in here for Piraterna except dropping averages.

Masarna - Smederna

Masarna gets in the playoffs if they win and Dackarna loses to Rospiggarna. Smederna didnt have a competitive side all season while Masarna was pretty good on their home surface. They likely end their season with a big win at home.

Increased units on some because Im confident on this ones:

Dackarna wins @ 1.75 (2 units)

Lejonen -2,5 @ 1.75 (2 units)

Masarna -16,5 @ 1.72 (1 unit)

Good Luck!

Another one:

Indianerna - Vetlanda

Vetlanda gets into the playoffs if Dackarna and Masarna loses, very unlikely to happen. Vetlandas strongest riders Zmarzlik and Woffinden probably tries to drop their high average for next season.

Indianerna -4,5 @ 1.85 (1 unit)

Archived